Hello again

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deffenssor, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deffenssor

Deffenssor Member

- - Reverted - -
    Hello i wasn`t playing diablo for a long time ,now im trying to get back but when i try to log in the game say " account is locked" i want to know did i do something wrong or maybe because i was not playing so long this happened. Thanks.

Hello i wasn`t playing diablo for a long time ,now im trying to get back but when i try to create or join game i get error "unhandled exception c00005" i already read the solutions in the main website ,butnothing helped me i need advice how to fix this .

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2017
  2. Gix

Gix Founder

You're two years late asking this question, besides you should know the lock reason of your own account(s). I cannot find anything about *deffenssor since this was one of your alt accounts but if you got permanently locked that means you screwed up big time as we don't lock people for our own amusement. Considering the last time you played was 2 years ago so that is before the ladder reset your characters are non-ladder and you will need to create a new character anyway in order to play with the others. One suggestion though, follow the rules and stay out of trouble otherwise you will get banned again because as far as I see you had multiple accounts that got locked such as *tyadalma, *CaptainOk, etc and even one account that is impersonating a staff member and because of this I'm having second thoughts if we should really allow you play here again or not. You were obviously a troublemaker and such behaviour rarely changes in time so why do you think your experience here will be different than two years ago?

SGPB75 and inayat like this.
  3. Gix

Gix Founder

@Deffenssor, why did you edit your initial request? I'm still waiting for an answer to my question so do that first and if you have a different question then make a post while answering mine too.
    I have reverted your initial post and added it back at the begining of this thread.

That means you did not install our server patch properly, go back to our website and read the instructions how to join.

4. Deffenssor

Deffenssor Member

Thanks Gix ,i downloaded another D2 ,and everything is fine now am im in it again,enjoying the game ,have fun guys ,thanks.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 10, 2017 ---
    for the first post i was entering deffenssor and it gives me that error i dont know why ,but my account name is defenssor with 1 f ,and my heroes and items are inside .

5. Gix

Gix Founder

@Deffenssor, there is no error. Your older account *deffenssor (double f and double s) has been permanently locked and your new account is defenssor so I'm still waiting for an answer to my question before you start playing here again.

PS: Use the edit button next time you need to add something to your post, in a short interval.

SGPB75 likes this.
  6. Deffenssor

Deffenssor Member

I dont remembere what happened with deffenssor , cant you ckeck yourself ? You are admin after all you have the right to check stuff i guess.