Hello, New player here boys.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Jeesus, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Jeesus

Jeesus Member

Ayyy, It's me. No but really Hi there boys 'n' girls.
    I only came here (no offense) because it's the only european servers out there who actually has a playerbase. Therefore I'm here.
    I can't stand having 300+ ping in other servers. It's just too painful.
    So how do you measure your economy here? Is all HRs equal or is one HR the main currency?

2. North44

North44 Scumbag

Hey and welcome aboard! Economy is based on Ber runes. The higher the rune, the better. Soj here is Ohm, 45 perf gems - Vex. Make sure to read full list of custom features and recipes. Enjoy the game and let me know if you need anything.

Gix likes this.
  3. Gix

Gix Founder

Welcome aboard @Jeesus (regular name is taken already, too late lol)
    Economy is different on every server server as for the trading concept of all hr being equal, that usually happend in battlenet servers due to huge ammount of cheaters and botters so trading is much more interesting here. Pgems trading works great too, unlike battlenet they are actually worth something here.

PS: There is a reason why we have the most active playersbase of all, therefore I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here.

4. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

Hi and welcome to this wonderfull server.

If you need any help or have questions, feel free to contact me in-game acc: *inayat

Regards.

5. Jeesus

Jeesus Member

I appreciate the welcome, So far I've only played about 2 hours on this server before I had to do some IRL shit, anyhow it seems nice this far. You did some custom features onto the original diablo 2 expansion but it doesn't seem to "ruin" the blizzlike feeling of diablo 2. So it's still the same diablo 2 as I used to play before. Some private servers out there customize the whole game into something awful.

Gix likes this.
  6. North44

North44 Scumbag

Not customizing it too much were initial intentions by the creators of this server. I tried several different servers as well and none of them were anywhere close to vanilla. That's why we love this server!

Gix likes this.
  7. Gix

Gix Founder

Exactly our thought, improve the game slightly with some nice features to have but not modding the hell out of it and ruin all that great blizzlike feeling.

8. Jeesus

Jeesus Member

Is there going to be a ladder reset? And when will it be if there will be one.

9. North44

North44 Scumbag

There's no current time scheduled for the upcoming ladder reset. We had one about 5 months ago and it lasted for 2 years.

Gix likes this.
  10. Jeesus

Jeesus Member

Great, then I atleast have some sort of timeline if I put in some work it'll be for nothing (ladder reset and all), but now I know I can put some work into it.

11. dafranco

dafranco Forum Legend

Welcome!

12. Gix

Gix Founder

As you should already know, ladders have always been seasonal and by default they last anywhere between 3 to 6 months on the official battlenet servers and most servers in general but here they last a lot more than that because we consider that a way too short period since in private realms mostly everyone plays ladder only. A ~2 years old ladder (our previous one even lasted for 2.5 years) is more than enough and gives everyone plenty of time to grind and fill tens of characters with everything you would need.

13. Jeesus

Jeesus Member

Yeah that's great, I found Lo and Griffon already. (although a pretty terrible griffon it will still help, got a -15/13 one)
    So far liking it.

• Draft saved Draft deleted