Solved Help pls Failed to connect

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Vetal, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Vetal

Vetal Senior Member

Безымянный.png when starting the game it says Failed to connect

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
  2. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello there,
    As far as I see, you logged in and played just fine yesterday. When did you start getting this? It could either be a temporary ISP issue or your firewall or antivirus is blocking the connection.
    I would suggest the following, first check your firewall or antivirus make sure there aren't any rules that may block the game connection and secondly unplug your internet modem for about 60 seconds and plug it back in. Let us know how it goes.

Kefflar32 and kiwifruit like this.
  3. Vetal

Vetal Senior Member

Good evening! I did absolutely everything that you told me, I tried absolutely all the tips that are on the forum and on the Internet, absolutely nothing helped, the only way I managed to get into the game was vpn, my comrades from Ukraine have the same problem and they solved it only with the help of vpn, maybe since yesterday GameGuard began to block players from Ukraine

4. Gix

Gix Founder

There is no blocking on our end, @vetal, but it could be the other way around. It could be an external restriction that your provider has recently added, or it is having some temporary issues regarding this.
    As far as I checked, we had plenty of connections coming from Ukraine all day today and yesterday as well and they definitely did not need a VPN. I see you are currently online and using direct connection, so it's possible that a certain protocol only is experiencing these issues. I would suggest giving your provider a call either tomorrow or on Monday if this continues. I will PM you for some tracerouted details.

/edit Solved, temporary rerouted traffic coming from Ukraine through a different CDN. It appears several providers in Ukraine have been blocking several routes of a major global CDN either possibly by mistake or due to a government decision due to the recent political tensions. We will monitor the situation and see if it continues during the next few days or the mistake is corrected.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
  • Draft saved Draft deleted