Solved Help with autoteleport

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Sirtrollolol, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Sirtrollolol

Sirtrollolol Supporter

Hey guys I dont know what it means to "clean my registry" Can you offer some sort of insight into this. It is the solution to my problem, which is autotele injector closing d2 and the injector when I try to open it. Also if I open the injector prior to opening D2 then upon opening d2, both close. I saw someone else had the same problem, they cleaned their registry and it solved it. Thanks.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 13, 2017 ---
    I just want to use auto tele....Am I using the wrong one? There were 3 versions within the download. Crashes D2 every time I try to open it. Im running as admin. Ive tried using service pack 2,and 3 for compatibility.

Thread title modified from `Change Registry` to `Help with autoteleport`
    Thread moved to Help Desk

2. Goplexer

Goplexer Senior Member

Hi, On the desktop, select "Start-Run", type regedit, press Ctrl + H to find "Diablo 2" and delete unnecessary files. Your registration data is stored in the server database, if not, reinstall the game by downloading it here http://europebattle.net/d2/.

Quinneczech likes this.
  3. Sirtrollolol

Sirtrollolol Supporter

All it found was game.exe when I searched for diablo II. Im just going to try reinstalling and see if it works. Thank you for the reply. Do you have any suggestions as to which versions/ exe's to use when Im trying to run integrated mh+auto tele? I want to install it correctly the first time and make sure I dont have this problem again.

4. Goplexer

Goplexer Senior Member

Try to reinstall the game correctly, download to the specified address the game I mentioned above, the requirement is 1.8 GB. To install the correct MH + Auto teleport, download the archive here: http://europebattle.net/d2/tools/. In this archive, a full step-by-step installation instructions.

Sirtrollolol likes this.
  5. Sirtrollolol

Sirtrollolol Supporter

So I reinstalled the game, and reinstalled everything according to all of the guides. I cannot provide screen shots of any sort...It isnt an error to see. All that happens is mentioned above. Any suggestions? some sort of antivirus issue or windows ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 14, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 14, 2017 ---
    It seems it will work upon restarting my computer, once. If I have to close it for something then I cannot re start it while d2 is running.

6. Goplexer

Goplexer Senior Member

Disable the antivirus for a while after the reboot. Start the game in the window, right click, click "Create Shortcut". Then click on it "Properties-Object" in this field at the end write the parameter "-w". Run the game as administrator. Do not forget to install Maphack + Auto Teleport.

7. Sirtrollolol

Sirtrollolol Supporter

I can run the game. I cant run the game, and the injector at the same time. Thats what Im having problems with. I already have it running in windows mode. I run both as admin, and both are using compatibility mode.

8. Goplexer

Goplexer Senior Member

Follow the instructions in the archive, transfer all files from the archive to the folder with the game. Select "Integrated" from all the acts copy the contents and start inserting d2hackmap.cfg into the file. Start the game again

9. TimmyDeezNuts

TimmyDeezNuts Rezident Ninja Forum Legend

10. Goplexer

Goplexer Senior Member

11. Sirtrollolol

Sirtrollolol Supporter

Oh well, I clicked on the link to the archive and it said it was not there but provided similar links or something? I've had nothing but issues with this since I started playing. Might just give up, its such a turn off to have all these troubles.

12. Goplexer

Goplexer Senior Member

All links are listed above, download the torrent archive, extract. Everything should work stably, working links.

13. Gix

Gix Founder

Auto-teleport is an optional tool, you might as well not use it if it causes so many problems for you. First of all "cleaning registry" has nothing to do with your problem, secondly there are a lot of players out there that don't have you problem so obviously is something on your end and with so little information it's just a guessing game about what could be wrong. There are two DLL injectors that we provide, have you tried both of them? Additionally did you read the readme.txt file and see that you can use a different auto-injector that you can download from the internet too? There are plenty of similar softwares so you might as well try a different one. I don't see how not being able to use auto-teleport is such a turn off, many don't use it at all, mh alone should be enough to enjoy this game.

14. Sirtrollolol

Sirtrollolol Supporter

Yes I have read the "read me". Yes I have tried 2 different injectors provided. Why is it sucha turn off? Well once youve used it, youre spoiled to it. Why do you feel the need to answer someones post with nothing but cheeky little comments. Ive noticed that. Obviously its something on my end? Well yeah thats what Im trying to figure out. Also, I found a thread where someone had the same problem as me and it was suggested to them to clean their registry. They did it and it worked for them. No im not as knowledgeable on this subject so Ill trust you know what youre talking about but it wasnt dumb of me to ask how to clean it. What other information would you have me provide? The color of my computer? The type of desk im sitting at? Oh I did forget to say it was windows 10...Maybe thats the only thing. Probably there would be more people on this forum if you didnt attack every person asking for help when you claim to offer it so freely.

15. Goplexer

Goplexer Senior Member

Do not forget that the topic is discussed on cleaning the registry, the above go to the "Help Desk" link. Administration and society try to help each other, that's why we are here. Perhaps you damaged the files when editing, so the injector can not start.

16. Gix

Gix Founder

@Sirtrollolol, if you would take the time to read all the threads in this forum and stop thinking we read people's mind you would actually realize that the more info you provide the better. The color of your computer? The type of desk you're sitting at? These are trolling rude answers just as your attitude. I don't see any of your posts mentioning that you did read the readme.txt file (majority doesn't read that and no one can know if you did it) or that you tried a different alternative injector other than those we provide which by the way are only two not three as you said, nor mentioning the operating system that you're using, antivirus software, etc so can you tell me how exactly you expect us to know that? If you're not that knowledgeable as you say then why acting like a jackass? You haven't offered any valuable information to work with but you do expect others to guess everything that happens in your computer and come up with rude answers and complaints saying you've had nothing but problems since you started playing which is exactly why I said that it's obvious the problem lies on your end because you make it sound like it's our fault because your computer is a mess and you suck on technical stuffs. You should ask yourself why only a couple people answered to your thread and revise your attitude, before blaming others for your rudeness, you even ask for suggestions based on your antivirus software or windows but you haven't even mentioned neither of them. You got so butthurt because you've been asked to provide useful info and confirm if you read the instructions like we should have already knew what you did and did not do before posting. Your nickname suits you well, however there is no one called IReadMinds here so let's keep it classic and use words instead.

Additionally, based on our experience and not only that, most gamers do not read the instructions and do not provide much information when asking for hep so these "cheeky little comments" are required to get that information from the user so we can help him and your case is no different considering you failed to provide it too hence the dozen blindly posts that have been made here so how about stop acting like a jackass and stick to the subject, provide more info so we can figure what's wrong, that of course if you actually want help and you're not just here to troll. A normal person would answer with a simple yes or no to my questions, but not you it seems. Probably there would be more people in this thread helping if you would actually focus on providing more useful info and less cocky attitude.

By the way, no one said it was dumb of you to ask how to clean registry but you somehow came up with your own conclusion that I said that? I really can't see how my quote: "First of all cleaning registry has nothing to do with your problem" would even lead to those words. It means what you see, there is no hidden content behind these words and I don't get it how one can feel insulted when they're asked if they read something important, unless that person thinks himself as some computer guru and actually knows nothing which is when they take it personally. Game and cheats compatibility errors are a pain to deal with and they differ a lot from computer to computer that's why information is the key and if you can't appreciate our time then go ahead and fix it yourself, we're not here to assist rude people.

17. Sirtrollolol

Sirtrollolol Supporter

Firstly Never did I blame the community or the files provided. I merely stated that It was frustrating that Ive had nothing but issues since Ive started. Secondly I said 2 injectors go back and read. Maybe I dont know what kind of information to provide? I searched through a lot of threads before posting this. Ive given a try to each solution offered. I dont take offense to logic, in fact I embrace it. It is rude to use phrases such as "obviously". Clearly, if something is so obvious then maybe I wouldnt need to ask any questions. You are actually the first one to take offense to my post and assume Im blaming the files. I want a solution is all, and Im mad that I cant get the program to work that is all.

18. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

19. Gix

Gix Founder

Let's be serious for a second here, using phrases such as "obviously" is rude? I said "obviously is something on your end" because your post made it sound like we were responsible for your problems and you kept saying that you had a bunch of them ever since you started playing although it was only the autoteleport one and I could see the frustration there which makes your following post extremely rude while I was only pointing out that this is an insolated problem that's not on our end and might require more brainstorming to fix but it's not impossible to do so. And I'm the first one who take offense of your post because I'm the only one who answered to it. Just as I said in my previous post, game and cheats incompatibility errors are a pain to deal with simply because maphack, autoteleport are cheats and they were never intended to be part of this game so it's more of a lottery as issues differ a lot from computer to computer that's why information is the key here, therefore in some scenarios you won't get an instant working solution as you may want and it makes it twice as hard for us when you're being rude and not providing useful information.

"There are two DLL injectors that we provide, have you tried both of them? Additionally did you read the readme.txt file and see that you can use a different auto-injector that you can download from the internet too? There are plenty of similar softwares so you might as well try a different one."

Well don't blame me that a word like "obviously" is so insulting for you but my post contains a bunch of questions that allows me to get more information from you and keep in mind that we have no idea how advanced you are in terms of computers so our questions may be stupid basic ones because most gamers are not pros in fixing compatibility issues and most of times it's the simple q&a that fix the problem. Imagine there are people who think we developed these tools and the errors are coming from the server itself so they don't even realize they're cheats and any issue it's on the client side.

Being mad is no excuse to be rude with others around you, that's a childish behaviour.

20. Sirtrollolol

Sirtrollolol Supporter

Ok how about I make a new post with as much info in it as possible. See if it helps. Im sorry maybe im in the wrong here. I interpreted your post as belittling and it did offend me. To me pointing out something as obvious to you but is not obvious to me is saying I must just be dumb.

• Draft saved Draft deleted