Solved Help with autoteleport

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Sirtrollolol, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Gix

Gix Founder

Read my previous post, I edited it so you'll understand how basic some of the questions and answers may be up to the point where people think we developed these cheating tools. We recognize an experienced user the moment he creates a wall of text giving a lot of details and well structured posts, the moment we see a two lines post with not much information and mentioning something such as registry cleaning which is also the thread title although something including auto teleport was more suitable then it's pretty clear that person is not as experienced so we switch to more basic questions as well. Even in case of more experienced users we still use basic questions, sometime something as easy as reinstalling the client fixes like 99% of game problems (mostly game problems, not cheating tools problems)

Goplexer likes this.
  2. Sirtrollolol

Sirtrollolol Supporter

I get it. Im making a new post. Ill make it as detailed as possible so the problem can be easily identified. I apologize for my rudeness. Sometimes I do that.

3. Gix

Gix Founder

You may as well post here. I'll move the thread to a more appropiate forum (Help Desk) and rename it.

The following should be included: operating system and architecture (if it's x86 or x64 bits, check PC > Properties), antivirus software, what auto-teleport version are you using, what kind of maphack are you using, have you tried running the auto-teleport without the maphack (I see you did), have you tried both injectors (RemoteDll.exe and RemoteDll32/64.exe), does the game closes when running any of the injectors that we provide inside the archive, if you used a different injector instead what is it's name? It might as well be rejected by the gameguard, however I assume the antivirus has a role into this as these injectors are usually detected as high threat programs due to their nature of injecting DLLs into processes so have you tried to exclude your entire d2 folder including the injector before trying to run it?
    Do note that providing many useful details does not guarantees we can easily identify the problem but will definetly help.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  4. Sirtrollolol

Sirtrollolol Supporter

Operating system: Windows 10, 64-bit.
    Antivirus: It was Mcafee but I uninstalled it and am going to get another.

Ok here is step by step what I have done to install the game:
    I downloaded the client from here http://europebattle.net/d2/join and placed it in windows (c:) (not in program files)
    I then downloaded the Europebattle archive, copied the contents of that download and placed them within my d2 folder, overwriting any replicated files. I also set up game.exe to run as admin on service pack 2 compat.
    Next I downloaded sting MH from http://europebattle.net/d2/tools, copied the contents of the integrated folder, and placed them into my d2 folder, replacing any files that it asked me to.
    Ive been using a different .cfg file from one of our fellow players, so I copied it from my documents, deleted the default one, and pasted the new one into my d2 folder.
    I downloaded the Auto tele and d2injector from here: http://europebattle.net/d2/tools , extracted boths contents to my d2 folder. Set up the remotedll app to run as admin and on compat service pack 2.
    Ive exited d2 multiple times, restarted the injector multiple times and all seems to be running properly.

Does any of this set up look to be troublesome? Just want to make sure I didnt do a step that could cause some issues in the future.
    EDIT: Im using auto tele 1.4.1 Im not sure what the difference in any of them is. But I just chose this one

5. Gix

Gix Founder

Thank you, now that's a proper answer and this is indeed the proper setup. You can extract the contents of the d2injector archive in a separate folder, can be outside of the game folder too.
    Setting compatibility is required only if the executables fails to start, therefore open and check Run as Administrator all game executables such as game.exe, loader.exe, usabattle.exe
    Run the game as administrator, navigate to the folder where you extracted the injectors and run RemoteDll64.exe as administrator as well, you should now be able to see the game process and inject the DLL.

Everything seems alright except Mcafee which is crap. Dump it for good and get the free version of avast antivirus, it's most likely the best free antivirus available on the market, way better than many paid ones too. Once you install it restart your computer then navigate to settings and look for `Exceptions`. Add the entire diablo2 game folder, re-check if DEP settings are set for Windows services only and you're good to go.

Sirtrollolol likes this.
  6. Sirtrollolol

Sirtrollolol Supporter

Thank you very much. Im glad you recommended a free antivirus as I was going to ask but decided not to.

• Draft saved Draft deleted