Solved Help with viewing other users online

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by frozenno11, Jul 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frozenno11

frozenno11 Member

Hello I am a new player..

I logged into the game and couldn't find any games so I went into a chat (standard Diablo 2 Lod chat) and typed /users

There were over 600 users playing in 300 games and I cant seem to find a single one

I downloaded a game, as well as the launcher and installed everything... got to lvl 20 as a necromancer and cant find a single game

Can someone please help out a newbie

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello and welcome aboard, @frozenno11. Make sure your character is a ladder character if you are a new or returning player as we had a ladder reset last year.
    As far as I see you already have an account registered with us since 2016, so all of your characters are most likely non-ladder already and the vast majority of the players are on ladder. Also, have in mind most of the games are created on Hell difficulty so you will need to beat that first as the normal games are in general trade games and there are also private games and full games too which will not show up on the list.
    Depending on the time of the day and considering it's summer, there could also be less activity in online games during this period of time and especially during late night hours, but first make sure your character reaches Hell difficulty and you could join during the more active peak hours too. If you wish to keep the same character nickname, you may delete the old one and create it on the new ladder or you can keep the non-ladder characters all together too as there are some people who play on non-ladder too, just that most of them will do it in private.
    I'm surprised you haven't tried interacting with the community chat at all considering you've logged in several times in the past few days and you did join the main channel too.

colder, kiwifruit and Kefflar32 like this.
  3. frozenno11

frozenno11 Member