Helping the Diablo 2 Server

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by mentaL, May 31, 2010.

1. mentaL

mentaL Member

Hi , im new here , but entering the game i saw that no game was on , so i realised that there are allot of private games. STOP CREATING GAMES WITH PASSWORD.
    So here is my suggestion , use Yahoo Messenger , mail , any method (not quite) and advertise the Diablo 2 Web page like this http://diablo-network.com/d2/ and we will populate the server. Use mass messages on YM , anything.
    Im posting a banner on my forum...if admins allows me.

Its good for you , and for players.

http://ro-mania.forumotion.com

Waiting for admin answer , if i can or can`t advertise.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Galsaur, eXistenZ and Aaape like this.
  2. Gix

Gix Founder

Advertising our server is more than welcome

Pretty soon we'll start mass advertising and this will include D2 server as well.
    Join TS3 server or add me on YM ( id DGNTeam ) if you are interested in becoming an advertiser

It isn't a hard job and every player's action would help ( about 10+ members will advertise our all gameservers on over 100 forums )

PS: We are in top3 of almost all voting lists for D2 as well so keep voting every 12 hours

3. mentaL

mentaL Member

i know some tricks to say like this , i have FEW easy ways to advertise :
    1.my forum , daily enters about 50-60 persons , and the banner is on , global announce on , and pm to all members on with detailed method of how to connect in romanian language.
    2.other forums , where i am member , with a banner and a root link to the page as a signature
    3.Garena , but not public , pm every member and copy paste the message to them
    4.gaming forums , enter in discussions and talk about the server...give them reasons to join this server.
    5. and the last one , the most important , mass messages. ask the persons from your list to give the message to others and so on.

Galsaur likes this.
  4. Galsaur

Galsaur Member

know is annoying:furious: when they play on private game:gun2:,i and few player play on public game... i think a reason because they like private game is, they want MF.

• Draft saved Draft deleted