Hey guys, awesome to be here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sgrblot, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Sgrblot

Sgrblot Member

Hey everybody!

Thanks so much for this server, this brings back so much early teens childhood memories! Having a great deal of fun!
    Im 35 with kids today so D2 suits me fine with a few quick 10mins MF runs while attending to everyday IRL.

I've been playing for about 2 weeks now, Im running a blizzard MF sorc, stocking up items for a javazon. Im nearly there gearwise!
    While Im introducing myself, may I ask a question, though I know I might not get the same response if I had asked in proper sub.

When I last played, beeing rushed in cows or starting area of Act 5 was the bomb, the exp bar would explode.
    Im now trying to rush my amazon but to no prevail, the exp bar moves so slow. Does anybody have any tips on how I can rush my amazon faster using my sorc?

Thanks guys // Johan

kiwifruit and Gix like this.
  2. zguby

zguby The Second Coming Forum Legend

Hi and welcome. Try to get level 24 first with your amazon, maybe try to do some act 1 solo leveling and then some tombs act 2. Then everything will go smoothly with the leveling process while rushing.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2022
  3. Blessedone

Blessedone Well-Known Member

Welcome and normally when i rush my chars with my sorc i just get them nuff xp needed for passing into act 5 then do few baal runs tolevel up, around 24/5 for norm,then go to nm and around 40 do baal then around 60 go to hell and do same thing again. Ussually i make tp before large groups of enemies,bosses etc. , while ''rushing'' (i also do all quest not just regular rush) so i get xp from those kills. there is exact minimum level at which u can do some quests but with this technique i never rly bothered to check cos i outlevel it fast enough this way ;).

Sgrblot, zguby, Atox and 1 other person like this.
  4. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello and welcome aboard, Johan. Enjoy your stay!
    Regarding your question, simply ask in the main channel for someone to enchant your character and you'll get past the first few levels in no time, then once you are around level 25 you may ask for a rush as well if you want to as people are very kind and helpful in here.

Sgrblot, zguby and Atox like this.
  5. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

Hi there and welcome
    Like zguby said get 24 then you can pass normal, on nightmare you should get to 40 with no problem for ancients, and on hell you should get to 60 for ancients with no problem, after that some bhs will get you good xp

Gix, Sgrblot and zguby like this.
  6. Sgrblot

Sgrblot Member

Thanks a bunch for the welcomes and the tips guys :)

Atox and zguby like this.
  7. sphinx25

sphinx25 Well-Known Member

My own recipe for self-rushing own chars:
    1. 8P game - a must
    2. Enchant your char (enchant sorc or Demon Limb - lvl 23 charges). Use a bow, works faster.
    3. Go through Blood Moor -> Dark Wood, get Den and Cain done. Underground levels (such as Den) give way more exp than surface levels. Focus more on unique groups. Should easily reach 16-18 by then.
    4. Open a TP to Cata 2 and go around killing mobs with your rushed char, again focus on uniques. You can do Andy solo too, if enchant is still active.
    5. Rush your char normally to act 4. If you feel it's going slow, open TP's between unique packs, go in with your char, kill with the rusher char (usually sorc). Make sure to reach 24 before going to Chaos, 25 preferably. This way your char will gain exp heavily in Chaos, otherwise it will crawl.
    Rest is "rush you char".
    No need for cows, tombs, tristruns and anything else, due to the server exp rate. Recipe has been validated a lot of times.

8. Kefflar32

Kefflar32 Well-Known Member

welcome bro o/

9. colder

colder One of the Legends Game Master

Hi and welcome
    Meet us on Hardcore difficult also
    Goodluck

10. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

Hi and welcome.

11. kiwifruit

kiwifruit Game Master

Welcome Johan, hope you have fun and enjoy our community.

• Draft saved Draft deleted