Hia, New Introduction and Also Looking for Partner, starting Hardcore FRESH!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ohmrune, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Ohmrune

Ohmrune Supporter

Hey there Ive been playing on here about a week Ladder this game was life when i started around 9-11 years old i think through my teenage years lol. ANYWAY i have an about me in profile if you're curious and wanna know somewhat about what kinda person i am beacause I WANT YOU!... To play with me. Im really psyched about playing seriously on this server and hope to meet cool people and make friends. I think theres a good opportunity in this community to do so. This is my introduction (rushed kind of, a bit tired and want to get started playing!) Ill make a new post right now for what im going to say now, but while i am here- Im hoping to meet other new players first timers or veterans who would like to start FRESH with me on Hardcore Ladder and work together and Journey all the way through hell difficulty! Anyways hollar at me ! :) MY NEW CHARACTERS NAME IS "Mune" my Battle Net account is Ohmrune so /w *ohmrune to contact me i believe. That is if you are interested! Thank you

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    golp, Fatty180 and V4mpir like this.
  2. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

hi and welcome.

Ohmrune likes this.
  3. Angeloffaith

Angeloffaith Grail Done Supporter

welcome fyi ladder reset was April this year next one is 2020 but welcome you have time to get good and also read all you should from this site always ask if you need help

Ohmrune likes this.
  4. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello and welcome aboard, @Ohmrune. Enjoy your stay!

Ohmrune likes this.
  5. Ohmrune

Ohmrune Supporter

So i just posted a new thread on General Discussions..put some effort into writing it. it was about looking for new people to become friends and start fresh on hardcore difficulty. Work our way up help each other out, and help other people out. I wish i Copied the text of what i had typed in. Looks like someone took my efforts and crumbled them up and threw it away because my post was taken down.. I wish I was given a reason why. My post was in General Discussions I dont understand what i could have done wrong. This is a real bummer, I'm kind of turned off from being here now that really sucks. I was able to see the thread at the very top of general discussions for a couple of minutes so I know it was posted. Anyway... hopefully ill get some replies on here and anybody willing to play hardcore with me please message me on here, or in game /w *Ohmrune or /w Mune. We can start fresh together and work our way to the top helping eachother out and other people!

6. ErrorIRL

ErrorIRL KYSNOW2 Supporter

Hello, ohmrune
    I can use someone willing to play, but a lot, not just enter few minutes daily or even worse.

Tzutzu79 and Ohmrune like this.
  7. Ohmrune

Ohmrune Supporter

Awesome, I work monday-friday but I am on a big money saving phase of my life so i stay in every day after work and am very committed to playing Diablo especially on Hardcore. ive played diablo since 2003 or 2002 i believe, and the furthest i got on Hardcore when i was a teenager was (lvl wise) in the 70s then got PK'd by somebody i thought i could trust =\ lol. Anyway, my point is im looking for more in a game and I really believe playing this on Hardcore will keep me occupied and be a lot of fun! I see you have a lot of high level characters already and I am just starting. I'd love to play with you if you want to start fresh too or when i catch up to high lvl. Im not looking for freebies or handouts but I would very much appreciate some tips and advice from you for starting fresh on HC. Thank you for your response and your time!

ErrorIRL likes this.
  8. Dyndrilliac

Dyndrilliac Active Member

Greetings! I just recently (a few months ago in my case) started playing on this server as well, and I predominantly play hardcore. Feel free to message me, and be sure to check out my trade list :)

Kefflar32 and Ohmrune like this.
  9. NoCopyRight

NoCopyRight Forum Legend

Welcome aboard @Ohmrune I hope you enjoy the best server, and this beauti community.

Kefflar32 likes this.
  10. colder

colder One of the Legends Game Master

Hello mate , welcome if you really wanna start HC pm me ..i think you should find me there .

Fatty180, Kefflar32 and Ohmrune like this.
  11. Nopik

Nopik Game Master

12. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

Hi and welcome

13. darkspider64

darkspider64 Active Member

2020 ? :((( or is it a joke? really..when will be the next ladder reset, so I know when I will start playing D2 again :D ?! thanks in adv

14. Angeloffaith

Angeloffaith Grail Done Supporter

ladder her is like old ladder from 1.10 days n so the 1 year 6months or 2 years no joke we not every 6months

Fatty180, colder and Kefflar32 like this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted