Highest Magic find build u can get?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Fatty180, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Fatty180

Fatty180 Well-Known Member

hello diablo 2 community i was wondering Which character build nets highest magic find ever.
    Obviously a barbarian with how much magic find maybe 2k+ (combine mf equipement for act 3 merc with mf)
    Is this dream or reality?
    It is possible. Yes it is possible.
    Heres the Build Pure MF build

Barbarian gear

Helmet: 3 isted Tiara spawned with MF prefix or suffix (115 mf)
    Swords: dual 6x isted swords. (360 mf)
    Armor: skuldieres ire with isted. (Dependant on Char level 1.25 per char level * 25 mf from isted)
    Boots: wartravelers (50 mf)
    Belt: goldwrap upgradded to battle belt (30mf)
    Rings: Both rings with 40 mf each only spawnable on magic rings.( 80)
    Amulet: Amulet with 50 magic find only spawnable on magic amulets. (50)
    Gloves: chancies. (40mf)
    Inventory
    57 small charms of 7 magic find+ 40mf gheeds ( 439)

Act 3 merc Frost

Head: 3 isted Tiara with 40 magic find (115 Mf)
    Amulet: 50 magic find magic amulet. (50mf)
    Ring: 40 magic find magic amulet. (40mf)
    Belt: goldwrap 30 magic find. (30mf)
    Boots: wartravelers. (50mf)
    Gloves: chancies. (40mf)
    Sword: 6 socketed isted sword (180mf)
    Shield: 4 socketed monarch (100)
    Armor: Skuldires ire (1.25 char level per mf + 25 mf isted)

I did so calculations ( prove me if i am wrong with calculations) taken char level dependant as 100
    So total Amount of MF IS 2379!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would it be useful in farming?
    Yes certainly it would be Especially with baal runs
    Make a Lightning sorc or hammerdin for baalruns when u reach 5-10% hp of baal The hammerdin tps and stay inside while Barbs merc will do the job for the last hit. And BOOM :) i cant imagine the drops tho guys like 3 tclvl87 uniques off baal i think that might be possible thing

If u got questions feel free to ask.

Note: i havent experimented this build yet soon

V4mpir likes this.
  2. feno

feno Well-Known Member

MF dosent affect tc lvl drop. So from Baal u will get the same drop with 0mf and with 2379mf.

V4mpir, colder and BadKid like this.
  3. Adri

Adri Member

yes is very cool this % mf. But is 100% usseles, because have low damage, probably you die much and the magic find have dimished return..

4. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

If you are looking around just killing random mobs for good blue or yellow items/jewels, then mf is ok.
    If you are just doing bosses etc, then not so usefull.
    I was running around 1021 MF myself (to balance with killspeed) and did find some pretty neat items, back then.
    Also with this much MF almost all drops are blue/yellow/unique items from normal mobs.
    Dont underestimate the drops, and in some cases the value, some of these items can have.

[​IMG]

Aldur and colder like this.
  5. SGPB75

SGPB75 Well-Known Member

Check my post/s in this* topic with 2 variants for 1 character/hero, which kills and don't die, and this is the character/hero, that i use since the dawn of time :D to collect any possible** item in the game thru the years, and a lot of them are in the daily drop topic with pics and/or videos.
    But i will warn you, that on my opinion, such character/hero is not recommended, for new players or for players without patient, because here, with the custom changes, and most important, with the guaranted unique drop from some edited monsters, the chanse to get good items from them, is literaly thousand times more, then when you try with Find Item Barbarian and/or with other character/hero which count on MF... I will give you personal and fresh example, from this season, with the first Griffon for the season (3 day after the restart...) from Baal - til present day this is my only Griffon from anywhere, but for counterpoint i found 8 M'avina's Battle Hymn set Diadems and literally thousands Rare/Magic Diadems from monsters/areas, without edited parameters, to drop only unique items and rare, only if the unique version of the item does not exist - for example circlet...
    So, i will repeat - such character/hero is not recommended, for new players or for players without patient...
    If you want quick results just do Nihlathak runs - 1 button with the Auto Teleport... next is - 1/2 mouse clicks for the kill ; next is - new game, and again with 1 button, with the Map Hack ; next is - repeat the procedure 1000/2000 times and you will get everything! :)

*This topic
    http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/barb-golden-finder-gold.539051/page-2#post-930551

**I mean possible items, because there's an items literally thousand times more rare than the famous TM! The majority of them are so called 3x3 staffmode items, with very, very, very rare Affixes combinations! For example the chanses for Rare Dimensional Shard with 3x3 staffmodes (let say...) 3 Light 3 Light Mastery 3 Nova + some Prefixes like (let say...) Arch-Angel's 2 Sorc. + Mechanist's 2 Socks + Great Wyrm's 60-90 Mana and + some Suffixes like (let say...) Of the Magus 20 cast + of Wizardy 15-20 Energy + Of Regeneration 3-5 is 1:36780783028807790..................................................................................................................................................
    So - just think about it...........................
    Real-Deal-Holy-Grail-Babyyyyyyy :D

Last edited: May 10, 2020
  6. Aldur

Aldur Senior Member

One of the funnest builds :ROFLMAO:

[​IMG]
    I don't aim for special areas monsters. I do what I want, where I want, whenever I want.
    [​IMG]
    All in the name of fun (and not items:)
    [​IMG]
    big ups to Alexov who advised the non-mf version :notworthy::tup::X3:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    Atox likes this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted