Solved how do i fix this error that keeps crashing my game

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by deli911, Apr 15, 2021.

1. deli911

deli911 Supporter

i keep recieving this error when im in game randomly and the game crashes how do i fix it ???

Attached Files:

2. sphinx25

sphinx25 Well-Known Member

This is happening to me sometimes, for some of the game clients that I have opened (up to 8-9 clients), but out of the blue, nothing specific that I can point to (Win10 64bit). I simply reopen the game client, log in and game on.
    There is no particular pattern that I can point to, that would trigger the error (i.e. reproducible pattern).

3. Gix

Gix Founder

That's usually caused by using a combination of 3rd party tools such as glide wrapper, sting maphack, etc and possibly other software remnants next to a modern OS like Windows 10, usually while playing the game in full screen but not necessarily. When using multiple 3rd party tools window mode and compatibility mode are recommended for such an old game but maphack errors can sometimes be a lottery.
    As I mentioned to you yesterday, download and give BH maphack a try over sting maphack if you experience any errors as BH is a more modern piece of software.

Draft saved Draft deleted