How many soj's for Diablo Clone appearing?

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Strafano, May 6, 2014.

1. sphinx2

sphinx2 Member

Yes, it will and it is advisable to make private games when selling SoJ's, so that you avoid being stolen the anni.

JackTheRipper likes this.
  2. LordGopu

LordGopu Supporter

I have a question about how DClone spawns. On the official server, he'll appear in any Hell game as long as you are on the same server as the person selling the SOJs. On this server, will he spawn in all Hell games as well? Or just in the game of the person who sold the SOJ? Because I'm pretty sure I've been in Hell games when I see the message about SOJs being sold but I never see Diablo walk the earth. Then the other day, he spawned in my game without me selling any SOJs.

So basically, should he be spawning every time you see that "selling SOJ" message as long as you're in a Hell game or not?

3. Levitas

Levitas Well-Known Member

DClone will always spawn only in your game when you sell a SOJ. When someone else sells a SOJ and you are in a hell game he will not spawn in your game.

He spawns in all hell games sometimes, but as far as I know that is just random, I don't know how often exactly but I assume about once every few weeks.

4. LordGopu

LordGopu Supporter

Ah OK, so it was a glitch. It got me an anni though so I'm not complaining. I literally only created that Hell game to test out my new Grief phase blade on my Smiter. The timing was perfect lol, otherwise I might not have been able to kill him cuz my gear is still pretty low level.

5. Levitas

It does seem the timing was perfect for you :) Actually you shouldn't have much problem killing DClone, they aren't particularly tough, =my merc can easily solo them :)

6. LordGopu

LordGopu Supporter

It was a health issue; not enough lifetap (I only have from Draculs). I was popping full rejuvs the whole fight.

7. Levitas

Easiest way to deal with that is putting an exile. Otherwise once the lifetap from draculus is activated you should not have any problems killing them, just get a lot of life to get enough hits and activate lt

8. Bglzaborg

Bglzaborg I'm not BG Forum Legend

you can also try a java with infy merc. clone is death within 2 seconds.

• Draft saved Draft deleted