Guide How to play Diablo 2 on Android

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Goplexer, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Kabraxis

Kabraxis Well-Known Member

At the moment I'm using BH, but I cant see items on the ground, everytime i pick them on luck. I tryied to change settings on another key but still doesnt work, so decided to move on stings just because there is an option to show your items permamently.

2. Fuzzey

Fuzzey Active Member

Sting works great for me, I can send you my sting files tomorrow if you'd like and you can just change the items that are shown if you want to see more of the items. Currently hiding alot of useless items. The two most important binds I have are socket protect and show all hidden items, they are bound to 7-8 atm.

3. edbtz

edbtz Member

... is this thread still running? By the dates, there has not been any actions on it in years... (nvm, there is a page 2?)

I have everything running and good, the game loads in just fine, ANYTIME I try to get online with any private server game software, it ALWAYS freezes up on me while "logging into the server"...

Any thoughts anyone?

@edbtz, have in mind that we do not officially support Android and the member who submitted this guide hasn't logged in for over a year. Considering the game loads fine for you, then you are either typing the incorrect gateway address or you failed to apply the realm patch, add a screenshot and some more details to your post so we can see exactly what error you are getting.

PS: It seems you were already able to connect and chat in-game earlier in the morning, although several people reported you for unfriendly behavior. Make sure to check out the community rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2021
  4. edbtz

edbtz Member

PS: It seems you were already able to connect and chat in-game earlier in the morning, although several people reported you for unfriendly behavior. Make sure to check out the community rules.

May I be advised of what is said I had said? How are people able to identify an in game account to a forum account? I am on the server with my PC and it was not until late last night / this morning that I came across this guide for playing on the phone...

In short, the gateway is properly identified in the game on my phone, I have tried the steps several times with the same result, it acts like it recognizes everything and there are no error messages displayed, just simply a freeze up every time it is at the last step (checking gateway, checking game version, etc etc) of trying to get online. At first I was thinking it was a software / app issue because this is not the first private server I have attempted with this emulator, but seeing how recent some of the posts here are (meaning the app does work as advertised), I thought i would ask to see if anyone had encountered this before...

There is not much to screenshot, just a failure to properly reach the server and a freeze of the entire app.

• Draft saved Draft deleted