Solved I need help

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by enemy2452, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enemy2452

enemy2452 Member

Here's the point. I run loader.exe and then it runs gameguard, and then it just closes.
    Tried to reinstall but without success. I ask for your help.
    A couple of days ago everything worked fine
    Win 10 x64

2. Gix

Gix Founder

@enemy2452, make sure you uninstall any current game folder you have in your computer and and remove the registry files as well from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo II
    Next, perform a clean reinstall of the client in a different location such as C:\NewFolderName and apply our server patch.
    Set compatibility mode in case you need it to and run as administrator. You can create a shortcut of game.exe and add -w to run the game in window mode.
    If it worked fine the other day then I'm assuming some recent software you may have installed created some sort of conflict with the game files or they got corrupted. Someone I helped recently with the same problem you're having installed a different game mod and caused a conflict with his other diablo clients he had already installed, another one had the wrong DEP settings set for his applications.

3. enemy2452

enemy2452 Member

upload_2018-7-20_23-59-51.png
    I decided to run again, and that's what I saw.
    What does it mean?

4. Gix

Gix Founder

It says that some 3rdparty software triggered the anticheat and maybe it's trying to inject into various applications such as your browser, the game, etc.
    Looks like a false positive alert so nothing to worry about, just run the game again. Check your PM and I'll have a look.

Solved, he had multiple diablo folders installed and the the wrong folder was being executed when the game was being launched. Removed the additional folders and reinstalled the game into one folder.