Java Enigma vs Tm

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by darkspider64, May 28, 2019.

1. darkspider64

darkspider64 Active Member

Argued with some friends and some in game buddies about what a Java could use better.
    I am for TM because of cannot be frozen and the extra facet u can get in.
    Ofc Eni has that 45 frw + lots of str + mf..
    Really hard here. Waiting for opinions! :)

2. Angeloffaith

Angeloffaith Grail Done Supporter

java need the frw more

3. Fatty180

Fatty180 Well-Known Member

U know what u dont need that Cannot be frozen modifer from tm as a javazon player because u are wearing a ravenfrost right? So u would that tm for just a lightning facet which boosts little dmg.

Enigma is best for javazon it has huge boost to frw etc etc javazon has shit tele fcr in the game so she must have frw nessarily as plan B. It offers Dmg reduction %

But u know what i simply use 4x 5/5 light facet armor on javazon for baalruns on p8 she just 1 shot waves with it.

V4mpir and Gix like this.
  4. colder

colder One of the Legends Game Master

Hi,ill show u my opinion about java coz i played her the longest on HC..i recommend for PVM Templar green , because if you are using it with buff barb etc. you need +3 ama skills fhr/res , FRW you can keep from boots +res and titanz , on TM you can put BER , java need IAS 55 bp-its more important than dmg like a max res , get same and better than enigma and if you are not using cta pvm(im not recommending).
    PS. here is link to build my java from Hardcore if will be interested:
    http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/show-us-your-favourite-character.541162/page-2

Greetings

Gix, darkspider64, MMladenov and 2 others like this.
  5. Angeloffaith

Angeloffaith Grail Done Supporter

Nigma since its got more frw then blue tm or a tm in all

6. MMladenov

MMladenov Well-Known Member

I think it depends on the purpose. If you want to reach 150 to 200% mf - enigma will be better. And may be it`s the better choise for softcore.

But due to the lack of rez/fhr of this char, the green templar is more reliable choise (if we consider that griffon/etitans/belt - no rez/fhr at all). And this is why it`s the most expensive TM at hardcore (any random TM hardcore -from 2bers to ++ depending on stat, random Barb Tm [for BO] - from 3bers to ++, random Amazon from 5bers to ++)

Blue TM gives "Slain Monsters Rest in Peace" so it`s not good option, if the Java uses Phoenix. But..
    In the last season i had the opportunity to play with a hybrid amazon (java/bow) - and it was really amazing. The java was equipped with blue tm (for frw) , griffon (25cast), spweb (20cast), ring (10cast), amu (2ama/18+cast/19all-38lrez), 3xRez Rare Boots(30frw+10fhr), Gloves (2java/20ias/KB), eTitans and on swap - Faith MB.
    Some of you may think this is maddness - but it`s really the best PvM champion i have ever played with. The inventory was half - java sk`s life/fhr and half 3frw/3md/ar+ 3md/ar/17+life). And overall she had: 68+ cast, 86 fhr, 120+frw, 55+ias and all monsters who had high light rez(like souls) were killed with single blow from distance with the bow, everything else - with javelins. The only disadvantage i found on this build was that`s too expensive (gloves/inventory/tm). But in this case blue TM worked.

Cheers!

7. darkspider64

Using green templar atm.
    And no, i hate ravens :)
    I ll try a 20 20 facets armor as soon as i get a decent magic armor :D
    I really tele (wizzy spirit W) cause the merc tends to stay back and need to reset him..
    Also never tried a build with merc with fana and phoenix..might try it someday.

colder and Fatty180 like this.
  8. TheDarkestHate

TheDarkestHate Well-Known Member

ofc TM is better for 89 ias break with ias jwls in griffon, tm, stromshield ;D

9. darkspider64

idk abou ias bp cause i still hit same nr of times until i m out of mana. No phoenix..just 15ed monarh with facets, cause i don t care bout survability on sc.

• Draft saved Draft deleted