Javazon early level build help?

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by TehDrugo, Feb 24, 2017.

1. TehDrugo

TehDrugo Member

Hi, I'm playing javazon for the first time and I have no idea of what I'm doing. :c I tried google first but I couldn't find anything on early progression so here I am asking the noob question: what skill should I get? Do I need to max something first? Should I always max block chance or get 50/50 dex life?
    P.S.: If this is the wrong section I'm sorry.:(

2. klaus

klaus Senior Member

It should be in General Discussion if you ask me, but whatever. If you are just starting you would be better of making a blizzard sorceress , so you can farm easier. Amazons are a quite expensive class. You don't need early level builds. XP rate here is higher , which is why early progression is not existing here. If you still would like to know, I would put one point in each passive ( Passive and Magic tree ) that is in the middle and to the right, and for fighting skills you can put 1 point in Jab and rest in Power Strike and Charged strike, since those are two of the early game spells you can get that you will use in high levels too ( Charged strike all the time ). I highly suggest you to create another class ( sorceress specifically ), because even though it's gonna be fun to you ( Well.. that is kind of enough though ) you would not be efficient at farming at all with this class, because there are a few key items you need to have that are very expensive for a new player. If you still insist on playing a javazon , I will post the whole build here.

3. zguby

zguby The Second Coming Forum Legend

4. Midori

Midori Member

I reccomend you to start with lighting javazon,she has better group clear speed than sorc.
    On both you gonna need infinity merc so cost is not really different
    but java can do cow level 3x faster with 3x worse gear,and that is where money[read runes] are at for beginners
    ofcourse for boss runs[that are totally not worth it on this server with exceptation of nihaltak that is not even 'real' boss]
    dual build sorc have the edge before getting proper gear
    https://www.diabloii.net/forums/threads/matriarch-hamburgler-cowrunner-lfzon.701735/
    it is super cheap obv and you can build it under hour with perfect rolls and perfect torch.
    you can also run nihaltak,who is very rarely immune to lighting and mobs around him are immune only to cold every time
    he has best drop for time invested for boss run [but ultimate target should be cleaning 85 levels and cow with single spear hit]

Java also can kill lighting immunes with other skill that you are forced to put points into anyway,where sorc needs to do dual build and can not ever do ubers properly because merc will die on one hit even with 7000def bug armor ,where java instant kill ubers before merc can die

5. TehDrugo

TehDrugo Member

@klaus ok thanks for the tips! I had a sorc on the official d2 but I don't like to play her very much tho.
    @zguby oh damn I missed that, thanks for the link!
    @Midori That's a lot of knowledge I needed! thansk you very much!

• Draft saved Draft deleted