GM Application kostasomer's Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by kostasomer, Mar 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kostasomer

kostasomer Active Member

Name:
    LAZAROS
    Greece
    Online Time:
    Depends on work time..I usually work 13:00-21:00 or 08:00-16:00 so i can be either at the morning or at night till late,like 05:00-06:00..Well on forum i can be online all day since i rarely close my computer..BUt in game i can be like 4-6 hours per day maybe more but ill probably be afk..
    Spoken Languages:
    English,Greek
    Account Name:
    KOstasomer
    Game Playing Experience:
    Well ive been playing this game since i was like 10 years old .. Think i have good experience but still have alot to learn..Hmm to be honest i dont have any previous moderetaing experience but its always good to learn new stuff..Well i was like always a gamer.My first game was D2 after that played Counter-strike,World of warcaft etc etc..
    How can you help the server?:
    Well i know im kinda new on the forum and i dont expect u to accept me that easy,ive playing on server long ago but didnt give any attention on forum..Now i want to help people and make them stay and play on our server and maybe bring even more people cause its a circle.More people join more fun in game less boredom..Well be free to contact me at forum or in game any time.. ;) Cheers!

Stefansg, Fatty180 and Amophor like this.
  2. Stefansg

Stefansg Supporter

You are a nice guy , that's my opinion
    Just keep in mind that we can help people without being GM

kostasomer likes this.
  3. kostasomer

kostasomer Active Member

Thanks mate,well im alrdy doing that even though i started recently and i cant afford alot but still trying my best ;)

4. klaus

klaus Senior Member

Congratulations on your application.
    I couldn't help but notice that most of the applications include "I'm helping to a lot of new players, donating items and stuff, rushing them". First, as @Stefansg already pointed out, you do not need to be a GM to do that, and second - if you become a GM doing these things is not your responsibility. Sure, you can help new players, but nobody expects you to, just because you are a GM. You will have far more important things to do.
    Also, usually people that apply for GM's tend to pay attention to details and read a lot on the forums. If you did one of those two things, you would understand that there's pretty much no way you are going to get promoted with 50 posts. If you checked the last few applications, you would see how they just keep repeating the same thing over and over again to different players and now they have to repeat it for you too. Basically they are looking for people who would bring some type of quality to their team and rushing and gearing new players ( Although it is appreciated, well.. in most cases appreciated ) is the last thing they are looking for ( Or so I think ) in an applicant. However, if you receive a lot of support from other players , like @Stefansg supported you , it will give you a significant advantage.
    Best of luck :)

kostasomer likes this.
  5. kostasomer

kostasomer Active Member

Although i believe u are right at almost to all things u said but rushing and gearing is not the only way to help new players....Plus i believe they are looking for active guys on both forum and game,at least thats what i think..

Stefansg likes this.