GM Application lequeR's Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by lequeR, Mar 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lequeR

lequeR Senior Member

Name:
    Willy
    Bulgaria
    Online Time:
    I'm a professional football player, besides that time of the day that I am busy with training , rest of the day is free for me and spend most of the day in the game. If I have to be accurate , I would say about 5-6 hours per day.
    Spoken Languages:
    Armenian(fluently)Bulgarian(fluently) English(Advanced) Russian (Advanced) Spanish ( Average)
    Account Name:
    lequersm Edvilton
    Game Playing Experience:
    I've been playing the game since 2004. I started playing in singleplayer , until the year of 2006. Since then I have played in many different servers all around the world. I've got high PVP,PVM,guides,builds experience. I'm familiar with the prices in the server, with the advantages and disadvantages that this server gives for specific character's builds. I've experimented allmost every variation of a build on all character classes and I know which class/build is best for what.
    How can you help the server?:
    My advantage is that I'm online very often. Most people from the server know me and many respect me. I think for that reason I can help for the friendly atmosphere in the games, specificly for the Duelz and Trades games . I also help with advices for builds,guides. Most of the time I give accurate price checks about the items for the time being. I give good pvp Tips ( thanks to my friends in game Ionut and Andrei who teached me a lot about PvP) , for PVM. I will try to be always there when needed , try to protect people being scammed and do everything for the good of the server. I also have my bad manniers which you are already aware of. Fortunately I think I've conquered my bad habits and I act more professional.

markodzzz, PvP-Forumer and Fatty180 like this.
  2. bereavement

bereavement Senior Member

Very helpfull guy. He seem to have a pretty good idea about the game and its aspects. Even though I'm new, +1 from me

Good luck, homie.

3. Wtfleethax

Wtfleethax Active Member

Same here, I have a great opinion about Lequersm. Very helpful, very friendly. Playing with him is a joy.

4. Fatty180

Fatty180 Well-Known Member

Hes a Helpful member and Experienced PvP player.Very friendly.
    Good luck mate for application May the force be with u.

5. TimmyDeezNuts

TimmyDeezNuts Rezident Ninja Forum Legend

From my personal point of view, @lequeR is a very experienced player that can be very helpful to the community. My concern is that there have been some personal issues with other players that got out of hand and became a little nasty. I would like to see that this kind of issue doesn't happen again before I feel comfortable giving my vote. People make mistakes, people also learn and grow.

MMladenov and Tini like this.
  6. PvP-Forumer

PvP-Forumer Member

Good luck mate !!! + 1 point from me!
    helpful , active , friendly member.

7. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

As @TimmyDeezNuts has mentioned, there have been not a few but many issues between you and other players in the past.
    The fact that you can not controle your emotions is a big negative aspect for your application.
    Also the fact you have been banned and/or muted on several occasions and also share your account with other player(s).

Maybe time will tell, but untill im back in-game and have seen first hand if you have improved your attitude, your application will be put on hold.
    Since @Gix and me have been handling all your cases .
    Also i want to see Gix's opinion on this and discuss this with the GM team, cause we usually dont allow people that have been banned etc to become GM.

NoCopyRight, lucek333, Gix and 2 others like this.
  8. lequeR

lequeR Senior Member

Just wanted to mention that I am not sharing accounts. The accounts are not only mine to share. They are mutual accounts of me and my friend. And I don't see nothing wrong with that when two people trust each other. That friend is an extremely experienced,mature, helpful guy and a person who I've learnt alot from and I still do.
    You'd better deny my application if banned people are not supposed to be GMs, I will still be the same towards the community , I just noticed you guys have lack of GM's activity in the past weeks and thought I can be helpful to you somehow thats all.

PvP-Forumer and Tini like this.
  9. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

Gm accounts are strict personal, regardless of who you know and how mature or trustworthy said person is.
    Considering what a GM is capable of, its not something you can share with others.
    Since said person will have access to Gm commands and there is always a chance (how small or unlikely) of abusing these powers.

After discussing all this with the GM team, your application has been denied.

NoCopyRight, colder, lucek333 and 6 others like this.