Lets all Talk

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Angeloffaith, Dec 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angeloffaith

Angeloffaith Grail Done Supporter

since every one know every thing
    in patch 1.08/1.09 how did a btals come about well it was from open battle net as many dont Know that and how hard was it for a contess to drop Pass Lo Back Then Hard But Leanr something new Tell me im 100% Wrong please Tell me something I dont Know ill Wait
    Its not Hard to open a scrip for a game to see drop max but look at zod odds from then to now Back then was act4 or act 5 odds Only Vary Rare for even pits then so you can all say i fake something when I didnt Fake damn Crap But there is no i mean no game codes that are 100% Right all the Time if there was Then Please Show me till then back off that means There are times a game can still bug but odd are small to none so i want yo hear all your d2 history in a video

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  2. Fatty180

Fatty180 Well-Known Member

Still Continuing this topic Lmfao.
    I thought it was finished.
    And why u refer to 1.08/1.09 patches??? Those days are gone......
    This server version is 1.13c not a 1.08/1.09
    Look man if Ber+ even existed on stoneyfield wouldnt people be farming there at early ladders????
    Tell me wouldnt people farm there????
    Max rune drop is Lo in stoneyfield.....
    I dont know what to say if u dont even admit the truth that u actually did faked the drop.

This drama u created could be ended right now withu admiting it to ur heart and writing it that “ i admit that Yes i have faked the zod drop”
    No u decide to lengthen it.There u go man more problems created for u

I see u reported+ deleted my post on http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/angels-give-away-last-one-for-the-year.543951/
    What a interesting strategy.

offline and ErrorIRL like this.
  3. Angeloffaith

and as my brothe said bugs can still happen i been player a longer time then you been alive so dont tell me something i know and go learn something it was u spamed it for no real reason and why are you so obsessed well fine i Fake something i found but then you can never say you fined a blue tm as this sever dont cont then as its modded

4. Kefflar32

Kefflar32 Well-Known Member

you both continue this shit and like attention so much lmfao
    reported both your old posts too because you can fight in private or whisper not in every post you make on forum
    bugs happen but not zod dropping in stony that is bs otherwise you could find images on google with that. you made a useless video about this not him who is obsessed i wonder? no one cares move on. end drama

Fatty180, Erbhy and ErrorIRL like this.
  5. Angeloffaith

Is Not worthless Im tired of hear i Faked something when i Know it damn happend so as i said this is why I video all My Games and there Drops there for i dont ever have to hear fake again
    and then again i hear it all the time is driving me Nuts as There are no1 that know the game codes of Bugs any where here or even if single / retail

6. Kefflar32

Kefflar32 Well-Known Member

record it on video next time and stop crying

7. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

This!!
    If you guys have any issues with each other take it to PM, forum is not for drama or attention seekers.
    Im not saying any of you are, im just saying it in general.

edit: and if you have some issues that are game related and can not be resolved, you can always contact me or @Gix via PM.

V4mpir, Fatty180, Erbhy and 3 others like this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.