Light vita sorceress

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Stefansg, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Stefansg

Stefansg Supporter

Hello,

Before i start there is a link to my previous sorceress guide which i wanted to edit as i was very ashamed of: http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/stefansg-full-light-vita-sorc.540336/ but as years pass and my knowledge about the game increased as well as my behaviour(witch you can see in the comments on my previous thread) i decided to make a new thread and show you my new light sorceress, improved from what i have learned from the others and my own research about this particular build with the hope that it will help the amount of new players that we have with less knowledge about the game than many of us.

Introduction
    As most of us know, the vita light sorceress is one of the fastest and most effective PVM build around benefiting from teleport as it's native skill there are many ways to make this build original in your own way. I usually go for max damage and as much health points as possible as well as focusing on character resistance. This is a mercenary dependent build in PVM as it requires infinity to break most lightning immune monsters.

Breakpoints
    On this particular point there are 2 breakpoints that i am focusing on and i consider them the most important in any caster PVM or PVP build:
    FHR: Here i find the 86 breakpoint the most efective wich will give you a sweet 7 hit recovery frames.
    FCR: As for this, as my main skills are lightning and chain lightning i think is a must to reach the 117 breakpoint which does 12 casting frames.

Stats
    STR: enough for gear
    DEX: nothing
    VIT: all the remaining points
    ENG: nothing

Skills
    Lightning Spells
    1 static field
    20 charged bold
    20 nova
    20 lightning
    20 chain lightning
    20 lightning mastery
    1 thunder storm(optional)

Fire spells
    1 warmth

Cold spells
    Here i put the remaining points, as i rarely find lightning/physical immune monsters and they need to be killed like grand vizier of chaos for example which will prevent me from killing diablo:
    1 frozen/shiver/chilling armor
    1 ice bolt/blast
    1 glacial spike

Equipment
    Here i use what's most effective for me, as i said i go for max damage, max healthpoints and resistance:
    Helm: griffon's eye ( 5/5 light faceted)
    Amulet: mara's kaleidoscope
    Armor: templar's might ( 5/5 light faceted)
    Weapon1: heart of the oak
    Weapon2: call to arms
    Shield1: spirit monarch
    Shield2: spirit monarch
    Gloves: frostburn
    Ring1: soj
    Ring2: dwarf star
    Belt: arachnind mesh
    Boots: eth sandstorm trek

Mercenary
    On mercenary i like to go for life leech as well as hitting 60 ias with a cryptic axe infinity:
    Helm: eth andariel's visage
    Amulet: highlord's wrath
    Armor: eth bugged fortitude
    Weapon: infinity made in eth cryptic axe
    Gloves: eth dracul's grasp
    Ring: carrion wind
    Belt: eth nosferatu's coil
    Boots: eth gore rider

Of course here you can up some them but i just think is good enough the way it is.

Inventory
    13xlight skillers +hp
    1xlight skiller +fhr (i bought it as i was using aldur's boots before but in the current setup it's useless)
    5x20hp small charms
    1xtome of indentify
    1xtome of town portal
    Annihilus
    Torch

Overview
    As all my runs are made in a full 8ppl game i don't bo with cta so i here are my stats with 48 bo level at hell:
    [​IMG]

Gameplay
    Here i prepared to you a demonstration of how effective it is clearing chaos sanctuary in under 1:30 minute with a full 8ppl game with a modest BO barb which hit a BO of no more than 48lvl, of course is more than enough in my opinion:

So as for the way i play it, at this point i am a bit scared to die as i have level 98 and we all know how much it hurts so i play safe keeping the mercenary close to me most of the time but at the same time i am not afraid to teleport into monsters pack except for my best friend, Lord de Sis which killed me twice before i reach 98( as i was using cta bo).

The end

*I would like to mention that before doing this i had a look around the guides section where i found @TimmyDeezNuts guide structure which i liked and adopted for this thread.
    *Also credits to @klaus for this:
    Feel free to leave your opinion about this in the comments bellow as well as how do you think it could be improved. As for the admins, if you think it may be a good guide feel free to move it to the guides section.
    Question: What is your opinion about maxblock?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
    Atox, Gix and MMladenov like this.
  2. lightning_fury

lightning_fury Well-Known Member

a very good, but rather usual set-up) i prefer using phoenix monarch to avoid drinking those potions that u, smtimes, drink (im sure). and its a lot more interesting to get same 117\86 b-point
    max block on soft is useless in my opinion, surely max-vita build

kiwifruit and Stefansg like this.
  3. uuee

uuee Member

A more offensive merc setup is still immortal imo, and i'd prefer 2xsoj + aldur boots for sure (especially since you would keep 86FHR without treks anyway)

Stefansg likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted