Solved Line 193 Error

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by icx, Feb 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icx

icx Supporter

so this is killing EuropeBattle.net for me now, i cant do 10 games in a row without crashing, and im getting rly tired of this, no other diablo 2 server is giving me any issues
    i rly love to play here but this is getting tireing now :(
    2/6 games crashed allready today...
    hope someone got a perm fix for this.

Regards
    Dan

Attached Files:

• FFS.jpg
      FFS.jpg
      File size:
      358 KB
      Views:
  2. Yakouzza

Yakouzza Senior Member

Hi ! If it can help you, I also have this error line from time to time, It's 100% related to Stings maphack. Sometimes it happens after loading the maphack INgame, sometimes after making 20-25 games, randomly, but always after starting a game. I dont think it can be fixed Imo it's from the hack itself maybe. I used to play with the other maphack and never saw this error line, Ive noticed this few week after switching to Stings. Try to test with the other maphack from the website !

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  3. Escorb4r

Escorb4r Supporter

I will have to agree with @Yakouzza about trying another maphack.
    But its not 100 percent related to stings because i never had any errors using it and i been playing here quite a few years.
    The problem has been seen quite often and the only thing to do is trying another maphack.
    And if that doesnt work, i would suggest doing a complete reinstall of diablo.
    try the several options and return to tell if this worked for you or not, we will be waiting here for you until it's sorted out.

http://europebattle.net/d2/tools

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    Kefflar32, colder and Yakouzza like this.
  4. Gix

Gix Founder

You probably don't get these errors somewhere else because you most likely don't use the same combination of tools you are using in here. This is not server or game related but 3rd party tools related which includes maphack, glide wrapper, auto teleport, etc. Remove all current 3rd party tools and you'll see there will be no more errors whatsoever or you could perform a fresh reinstall of the game and get rid of them all at once. 3rd party errors are different from player to player because you all have different system pc configuration, operating systems, installed softwares and so on besides keep in mind these are cheating tools developed many years ago by private individuals and not by blizzard so they aren't really fully compatible with the game. I suggest you get rid of glide-wrapper before anything, it's known to get glitchy while in combination with maphacks in general and probably this is what causes you problems or you could give bh maphack a try as well instead of sting. Here is a similar thread found through the search feature of this forum. Also switching to window mode and setting compatibility while using a maphack is a good idea too especially if you run your game in newer windows versions.

PS: I just remembered that you sent me a message about this back in 2018 and you stopped experiencing this error as soon as you removed glide wrapper from the combination so make sure you do that in case you forgot our previous conversation. This is also being mentioned in several threads made on this forum, the combination between multiple 3rd party tools may not work as good for everyone.

Kefflar32 and Escorb4r like this.
  5. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

I used to have this happen to me but only if i played fullscreen and pressed tab for overlay map

Escorb4r likes this.
  6. Light86

Light86 Well-Known Member

I had this error when using Sting Maphack. If you are on windows machine, moving the maphack folder to another directory can fix this. I cant explain why but it helped me. Haven't got any crashes recently.

Escorb4r likes this.
  7. icx

icx Supporter

i used glidewrapper on * aswell never crashed, so its not the glidewrapper
    at first i dint have issue after goin window mode, but now it pops up so damn often with this error.
    moved integrated folder, crashed on 2nd game XD, its 100% the maphack, but i tried the other maphack and i could not get it work here, followed the intro for it.
    and the Europe files r on totally fresh copy of d2, nothing have been changed on it
    so frustrating when i wanna play

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2019
  8. Gix

Gix Founder

@icx, please read the rules and do not post any external links or mention other realm names in here. You may have used glidewrapper there but you were not using a maphack as well, only a loot filter for items which is different. The combination between glide wrapper and maphack is what we're discussing here about and that's what causes these problems for you. If you can't get the other maphack to work then it has to be something on your end since many people are using both sting and bh maphacks, either way glide wrapper doesn't make your graphics turn instantly into some 2020 video game so this tool is only optional. Maphack errors and combinations between multiple 3rd party tools can get really weird but they're also influenced by the setup, additional software you may have installed, operating system, etc.

Kefflar32 and Escorb4r like this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.