List of monsters with unique drops

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by chr, Jun 23, 2020.

1. chr

chr Active Member

Hi everyone!
    Hope this is not a duplicate subject, as i tried to find an answer in the forum, but to no avail.
    I have a pretty simple question - I want to know which monsters have the unique drop as i try to optimize my strategy for lvl94+ grand charms.
    So far i'm running the following (I'll skip the lvl bosses(Andy, Duriel etc.):
    1. Blood raven
    2. The Countess
    3. Radament
    4. The Summoner
    5. Travincal
    6. Councils
    7. Izual
    8. Hephasto
    9. Nihlathak

Am i missing someone?

2. sphinx25

sphinx25 Well-Known Member

Yes. The basic strategy is to go for Travi + Durance lvl 3 council members (the quickest approach, as each Council member drops 3 items); if Gheed drops, then go to the next step, if not, new game.

Now, the next step is simple: go kill Diablo, Nihlathak and Baal in the same game where Gheed dropped. You could easily forget about 1-4 and 7+8 from your list, or you could run them, up to you.
    The reason is simple: Diablo is mlvl 94, Nihl 95, Baal 99, so any item that they drop will have ilvl = mlvl. And, since a unique item can only drop once in a game,.... Rest is persistence + luck.

sorkaikorka and Kefflar32 like this.
  3. Cepblu

Cepblu Active Member

How Gheed drop affect future drop?

4. pan_pawel

pan_pawel Well-Known Member

There will be no another drp of Gheed in this game, so there is chance that baal diablo or nith will drop charm and it wont be gheed. So yoy will get nice charm for +45 life skillers

Kefflar32 and Cepblu like this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted