Solved Login server problem?

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by ameth, Nov 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ameth

ameth Senior Member

Hi!

Lately, I have some difficulties to log in to the server. That includes both, game client and topaz chat. There is issue with running multiple game clients also. For example, girst game client starts normally, I can create game and log into, but then, second game client stucks at "checking version" (after bnet button hit). Or second client fails to connect to the game. Topaz chat also seems broken most of the time: does not connects to the chat server, I don't get user list.

Are these problems on my side only, or is there anyone else with the same experience?

Thx

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Has to be on your end, we haven't received any similar reports nor experienced anything similar myself. If your first game window starts normally and the second one gets stuck at the checking version that's usually a sign of slow internet, packets loss or other internet issues. You may try a hard reset on your router, unplug it for about 60 seconds and plug it back in. If that fails either be patient until your internet service provider deals with it or give them a call.