Make uber more rewarding

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by testacc123, Oct 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. testacc123

testacc123 Active Member

Hi!

Today I did my first ubers in this realm. I had hope that if cow level is great place to mf/exp then ubers would be even more so. But it wasnt. It was mf/exp wise exactly like b.net.

Justification:
    Ubers are higher level, harder to kill, harder to survive and getting 3x3 is more effort than getting wirt's leg. Therefore deserves greater reward. I cleared all organ areas with my sorc and I got about exp that I get from baal run. it would be more rewarding if clearing one area would give experience worth of 2 baal runs. Also items wise, only good thing that dropped was gul rune. Great, but when you relize that RWs you wish to make during your life time inzlude Jahs and Zods then Gul is still lightyears away from your objective.
    I would suggest that since they are already special areas that require effort to get there and that are harder to deal with, make drops in bar with that. For example, make lowest rune that these areas can drop vex, add more hrs there. Make hrs drop there 2 or 3 times as likely as in cow levels. Allow zod to be dropped there. Remove arrows, bolts bucklers, roundshields, light plates and so on and replace them with MP, AP, elite pala shields, increase drop rate of GCs. Allow ilvl 99 GC to be dropped there to be able to roll 45 Life sks and so on. Disable low quality or cracked quality items, make superior appear twice as likely. Make uniques more ofter. After clearing all 3 areas I only got2 or 3 random uniques. Make them drop more items and more % of dropped items uniques/sets. Increase chance that dropped superior item is also eth. Maybe even add server side easter egg that if game has 8 players while opening the portals, all 3 uber areas become populated with mlvl 110 cow champions instead of normal monsters - as server dictates what spawns there, it can easily be achieved with custom coding on game server side.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018