Need a HC Rush - Level 24

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ShawnG, Apr 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShawnG

ShawnG Member

I'm a level 24, need rush, please and thank you :) already made a post but I guess nobody cares, and have made multiple games.. Like if I was a high level i'd be rushing people all the time since low population on hardcore already as is,

Guess thats why nobody plays it because everybody on here is a bunch of cocks?
    message @ *shawn338

2. Quinneczech

Quinneczech Fat! Old! HardCORE! Forum Legend

Well, maybe your attitude is the reason, why nobody wants to help you?
    I have spent half of the last ladder on hardcore and getting a rush was never a problem, heck, i was given a free enigma by a complete stranger, just to make my start a bit easier.
    I recommend you to be nice and ask for help politely, you will definitely get some.

Cheers, DD726D9F-8F6C-4BB2-AA80-CFE7888F9BA8.png

Gix and melihsoykan like this.
  3. Gix

Gix Founder

I've noticed he got rushed like half an hour after he made this thread but guess he didn't bothered posting that back and most likely the other player wasn't visiting forums during this time otherwise I doubt he would rush someone with that kind of attitude although he seemed to be a nice guy when I talked to him the other day but then again he was recently reported too so maybe it's a good idea to drop off this "cocky" attitude @ShawnG as we don't appreciate that around here and you'll get far more positive reactions if you're being friendly with everyone.

Atox and Neko941 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.