Need some tips "rushing".

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Baalaeron, May 19, 2018.

1. Baalaeron

Baalaeron Member

Hello ! Very new to game so figured Id dawdle till I got the basics figured out, now i just want to get to farming stuff.

How does rushing work, is it straight to nm, does it complete nm or only to hell ?
    Someone mentioned Id need a bow for rushing I think ?
    Is there a certain level I need (lvl 31 necro atm) before getting rushed ?

Any other tips for someone that has never done this before would be greatly appreciated,so the guy helping me out doesn't lose his marbles.

PS easy on the acronyms please I'm very new.

2. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

Hi there @Baalaeron , Rushing means that some high level character will help you to complete the necessary quest in each act from act 1 to act 5 witch are the same quest in each difficulty ( normal, nightmare, hell ), the required level to get from one difficulty to the next one is: Level 24 Normal, Level 40 Nightmare, Level 60 Hell ( those level requirements are for Quest 5 in act 5 "Rite of Passage" to get in Throne Room and progress to the next difficulty after the last quest from act 5 is compleated "Eve of Destruction" ).
    This is for getting faster level 24 in normal. ( One Sorc will use the skill "enchant" witch grants you extra dmg when useing normal attack mele or range ).
    If you need a rush, I will be glad to help you. Just pm ingame at *atox ( pm command: /w *atox "message" )

3. Baalaeron

Baalaeron Member

Gonna try hit 40 then before I beg someone thanks Atox.

4. Neko941

Neko941 Supporter

Ravens claw is an unique normal bow req lvl 15 and fire explosive arrow.
    With enchant every time u throw an arrow by clicking to a group of monster it explode and kill like 3-5 ennemy.
    With that you can do lvl 15 to 35 in less then an hour.
    Get rushed to act 5 lvl 1. Get arcane sanctuary and frigid highland wp.
    15 to 22 23 stay act 2 sewers and arcane sanctuary after that just kill eldricht and shenk like 30 time .
    Then u normzlly take enough xp in your 1st baalrun in norm+CS in nm to be 40 for ancients in nightmare and again u will be 60 for hell easily

Wiki link of the bow : http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Raven_Claw

Dont take this like an useless tips. Every click wich kill group of monster change eveything.

After that just be smart farm boss and their minions for xp maphack is perfect for this. Dont waste time on normal monster after lvl 20-25.

Baalaeron likes this.
  5. Baalaeron

Baalaeron Member

Thanks Neko Ill look around for that bow ,Been half arsed following this hhttp://forum.europebattle.net/threads/beginners-speedrunning-guide.542048/ . No tips are useless imo, that's what copy and paste into notepad is for:). I might even steal all these tips and put my own noobie guide together :p

Atox likes this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted