Ok want This Please 2 updates

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Angeloffaith, Mar 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angeloffaith

Angeloffaith Grail Done Supporter

unlimited Inbues or 30 Per diff there for we dont have to lvl 100s of chars or use 1000s for 1 gg rare
    diedem or other items now unless there is lvl that matter then would like to not use able to the lvl rang from like 85+
    here are just the ones i did today and not counting the like 40 other junk rolls already this ladder i have got from inbues

please and thank you

And also can we please get a 6bo helm added to the shop not right the sin get the 12ls from shopping 2 claws and barb get just the tm
    dont have to be good just 3warcries and 3battle orders no other stats
    i have no clue if 6bo helm has been asked for already me i like to build a pre bo barb at times and always would like the 6bo helm

for the Next ladder reset

This Video Is for The Inbue

2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Administrator

Hello,
    We looked at the imbue option at the time we made larzuk socketing quest unlimited, however unlike larzuk the output result is affected by the character level in this case so it changes everything. Regarding the barbarian helm please send us an email and we will see what we can do about it.

3. Angeloffaith

Angeloffaith Grail Done Supporter

i done lots of test for inbue as of late even on single player part lvl 85+ is chance of 2skiller
    lvl 88 chance of 2class 20fcr
    lvl 92 chance of 2skills 20fcr 1-2os odds 1 in 400

pskull re rolling odds 3-4k to get the 2skill/20frc/1-2os tested with 12k on single player odds where 1os 3 times 2os the 4th time is there any way to make inbue have 6 use or 3 use each diff there we dont have to lvl lots of chars for just one and use lots of p skulls or can we change pskull to 3 like gc re rolling then just trying for better odds is all

barb helm ill pm around next month to see if i can thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.