Oneblow -nerd killing in duel

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Todev, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Todev

Todev Member

Is there anyone in the server who care about the players ??? Im ,and all my mates are tired of wisperin to GIX ... Man u should do something before u lost the rest players in that server , becouse the server died allready !!!! Join in DUEL when u have time for ur server and check what i mean cuz all we have (the old players) is game DUEL !!!! I dont need to upload some photos or something everyone knows that!This will be my last post in the forum about the nerd kids killing in the game.SO please take the server in your hands, just to know it. Thanks

2. abssorb

abssorb Member

:S

Well we had problem with many players that they ruining other people games..Well gix when we play duels and the server is privet we cant have random retards ruining our games like stealing gold and hold spots in the duel game,or NK ppl for no reason and drink rejuvenations & chicken life..Oneblow is the one with rejuvenations 24/7 and NK every single one for no reason on the time we fight in duel..As todev said before the rest people of your server leave try to put a rule or something or ban people like this kids i dont know just do something..Thanks

3. Killuall

Killuall Member

I totally agree.This guy Oneblow with acc name *oneshot3 is simply lame and spoils all our duel games.Please take action against this guy since hes ruining every single duel games he's been in.As abbsorb said,he will nk,drink rejuvs,steal gold and has chicken mode on the whole time.
    Its players like these who ruin the duelling community.Ban this guy,and we can duel properly again.

4. Exan

Exan Member

lol

5. DarkSummoner

DarkSummoner Supporter

I had to respond to this... I've been dueling on Diablo 2 for many years.... you need to take certain players with a grain of salt, and a sense of humor. Yeah they get annoying, if you allow them to. The best solution is to call the game GM duels, not just duels. Or to duel in a private passworded game. I can't see the admins cracking down on anyone in a public duel game, unless they are using auto-aim, or farcast or anything like that. Let's face it, there's always gonna be the one guy....just gotta ignore him/her and move on. Just saying my piece.

Gix likes this.
  6. Gix

Gix Founder

My advice for the OP: stop playing online games. If you can't accept competition and bullies then online games are not for you.

And are you sure you are playing on the right server? "The server died already"? When did this happend with 350+ active players which is 30-50x more than any average d2 online server? Stop being a dramma queen and if you are too lazy to make a proper report then don't even start a thread. Admins don't have all the time in the world to watch after everyone and besides that, to join all DUELS games just to make sure you won't act like a crybaby again. If you want permanent monitoring then you should start taking them as your employeers and pay them to sit in front of the pc 24/7 to monitor everything. If the official server itself never did that don't even expect a private server to do it.

Instead of saying "ban this guy" and act like crybabies take DarkSummoner suggestion into consideration. Any online game that has been ever created has to have such players as well and as long as you don't make a proper report (there are guides for that already) then start dealing with private games because they have been created for that reason as well. Thats how the official server and this game always worked and as long as cheating is not included here not even the staff from the official server won't join all duel games and monitor them just so you can feel better about that and remember most of them got paid for watching over the server while here it's a voluntary "job". If you think thats so easy then be my invite and start watching all duel games by yourself 24/7 and we shall see if you can keep with that atleast for 3 straight days.

// Thread moved to off-topic since a report w/o any proof at all can't be called a report.

7. reg3

reg3 Active Member

I completely agree with this . PUBLIC GAMES are PUBLIC by a reason . If somebody is Nude Killing you , just rejoin the game or do private games with only trustable people who wont do that . If somebody doesnt pay his bet , make a proper Report with screeshots from the chat where you are arranging the rules and the bet , with the chat of the duel itself "go" and with the killing logs . If you are affraiding that somebody wont pay his bet , invite a referee . Referee is a person who is trusted to both of the duelers and who will hold the bets , untill the game is finished . After that , he will pay to the winner . If you are looking for a referee , whisper to :

reg3
    reg3-hc
    chatting

These are my accounts , if i am online i can help you . If not , you may try to find somebody with good reputation as a referee .
    Goodluck and Have Fun !

8. Gix

Gix Founder

Duel bets between players are not our concern (excepting the scenario of a a pvp event that is runned by GMs), reg3 . There is no d2 server that bans people for not paying duel bets, atleast no decent one.

The report screenshots can easily be taken to fake all scenario so while the opponent paid his bet he could still get reported that he didn't. Duel bets are more like a deal between the players unless there is a pvp event runned by the GMs which is a different scenario. If the opponent is unfair into a duel bet between players then he should be avoided for any further duels and others will find out that dueling with that guy isn't recommended so he will be avoided by most people which is something that I bet he wouldn not like.

Anyway this thread was not about a duel bet, you should read it better. It's just someone whining for getting killed into a public duel game which surprisingly, it's part of the online games as you said.

9. reg3

reg3 Active Member

Ofcourse i know that mate and it should be like that . That's why i am saying "f somebody is Nude Killing you , just rejoin the game or do private games with only trustable people who wont do that " . I know the topic was not about bettings , but i used it to share my idea . Maybe it's not the right topic , yes . I am sorry ;)

Gix likes this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted