Path of Exile

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by horizon21, Feb 23, 2014.

1. horizon21

horizon21 Senior Member

Hi, guys.
    I took a little break from Path of Exile again. Has anyone tried it, yet? It's a F2P Diablo successor. It is not pay to win, either. More like pay to glow :D It is perhaps THE greatest game I have ever had the pleasure to play besides d2. Anyone who wants to talk about it is welcome to.

If anyone wants to diversify a little bit, I recommend it wholeheartedly!

2. Gix

Gix Founder

I personally don't like it just because it gets closer to D3 than D2 and well ... as an oldschool games lover, I hate D3.

3. Coldet

Coldet Forum Legend

I initially became addicted to PoE. I was in fact an Alpha tester in the days when it was still closed Beta. My addiction was so bad that I hardly ever slept. I was literally online at least 18+ hours a day. My Eyesight deteriorated at such a fast rate it is scary. I totally loved the races. And then after the game going live I just kinda lost interest.

I've tried to go back a few times now but the feel of the game has changed for me.

4. horizon21

horizon21 Senior Member

I know what you mean, Coldet. I used to be so addicted to PoE, too. I'm just glad I get tired of games I binge upon, given that PoE's binge took me 650+ hours since release...

At Gix: True, D3 broke dreams and then some. I'll leave gameplay and just say no comment. As for the graphics, well, everything feels like the pony level to me. Too much wow-centric colors. Due to its grittiness among many other virtues, I think PoE deserves to be in top the 3 RPGs.

5. chlebo

chlebo Member

I liked poe a lot but i m waiting for hardcore Cutthroat mode that will be released there. In this mode you can join any game and not only find kill but take all items of slaughtered opponent :thumbup1:
    That mode didnt yet exist in any rpg/mmorpg

• Draft saved Draft deleted