WTB perf eth girffon

Discussion in 'Softcore' started by Vanko1, May 4, 2021.

1. Vanko1

Vanko1 Member

Leave offer

2. sphinx25

sphinx25 Well-Known Member

Mean no offense, but why would you want to buy a perf eth griffon? It doesn't have the "enhanced defense" mod, so you won't be able to push it to 4-6k defense and zod it afterwards, as you would with a perf eth TM or viper or NW, for instance... It does have a +200 defense flat bonus (for perfect), but my advice is to go for the non-eth perfect variant. In the end, it's up to you, but at least get advice from other people you trust before making a decision that you might regret.

LE: besides, if you plan to use pul runes to take it to 2037 base def (maximum for eth armor-type items) + 200 from flat bonus, I have a strong impression that it will backfire. By that I mean that, when you use hel + tp scroll in cube to remove socketed stuff, ethereal items have a bug by which they lose base defense with every use of this recipe. It surely is the case with white items (making a spirit in an eth monarch), not sure if it also applies to uniques. Best try with a unique useless armor-type item that doesn't have +ed%, before making a decision.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
    Vanko1 and Fedoractor like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted