Polska wersja gry/czcionka

Discussion in 'Polish' started by Kabularyzator, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Kabularyzator

Kabularyzator Member

Witam, mam problem ze spolszczeniem gry, próbowałem już kilku metod ale nadal nie mogę znaleźć tej skutecznej. Czy ktoś jest w stanie mi pomóc?

2. Goplexer

Goplexer Senior Member

Good day!

Unhandled Exception:
    This error can be multiple different things. The best way to solve it is to try each fix one by one until it works. I recommend trying fix #1 first.

• Fix #1: How to install Glide 3dfx

• Fix #2: Run D2VidTst.exe from your Diablo II installation folder (usually under C:\ProgramFiles\Diablo II). Also at the end of the vidtest, select Glide3dx if you've done Fix 1.

• Fix #3: Diablo II struggles with fullscreen. Sometimes a simple solution is just to force windowed mode. You can do that either via our launcher and checking off "windowed" or by editing the Diablo shortcut on your desktop. Right click the shortcut and go to Properties and make sure the "Target:" field has a -w behind the quotation marks, see highlighted text in this picture here.

• Fix #4: Click Start menu (windows button), right click Computer, click Properties, Advanced settings, Performance settings, Data execution, add Diablo II.exe to the list.

• Fix #5: The above solutions usually work, but in the event where you still have a problem with "Unhandled Exception: Access Violation (c0000005)" watching this guide:https://.youtube.com/watch?v=ADO3i9KIDYc to fixing that. It will help you get D2 working.

Send screenshots of this problem to solve it as soon as possible.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  3. Kabularyzator

Kabularyzator Member

Thanks for Your help pal, but actually I asked if anyone can guide how to convert my version of diablo to polish or how to change the font in the game :) I tried many ways but none of them worked

4. Goplexer

Goplexer Senior Member

Detailed instructions for installing the game in Polish: http://europebattle.net/d2/install/pl.txt
    As for the font, the game is English, I would not advise you to chat in Polish, as it violates certain rules of the game.

5. Kabularyzator

Kabularyzator Member

I've installed the game through installer, and by copy/paste method and I still have it in english :(

6. Goplexer

Goplexer Senior Member

Delete completely the game with the English interface, clear the registry, click "Start-Run", type regedit. In the Registry Editor, press Ctrl + H and type "Diablo 2.exe". Then delete the game through the control panel, repeat the procedure for installing the Polish interface.

7. Gix

Gix Founder

@Goplexer, you don't seem to understand what this guy wants so don't tell him to delete anything if you never done this before.

@Kabularyzator, you'll need to install the polish version of the game. I used to have a link with multi lang clients, will check it later on if I still have it saved somewhere and post it here.

Goplexer likes this.
  8. Kabularyzator

Kabularyzator Member

Thanks mate, will check it later on, appreciate it :tup:

Goplexer likes this.
  9. Goplexer

Goplexer Senior Member

Before you delete something, make a backup, do not rush. I hope we helped you solve the problem in Polish.

Always please contact us!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2017
  10. Gix

Gix Founder

Alright, so the links I knew are not working anymore but I'll check during the next couple days if some of the russian forums I know still has the archive containing polish game installer.

11. Rizenek

Rizenek Member

how to do a polish language? sb done that?

• Draft saved Draft deleted