Info Price Check my Items

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Fcr, Aug 1, 2014.

1. SGPB75

SGPB75 Well-Known Member

Nesty808, if i didn't already have 2 very good pairs of Crafted Javelins, I personally would offer you at least 2 Bers (starting offer for negotiations!) 2 Ama, 2 Java 40 IAS - more than enough, for every self respectable Javazon! And because of the last server changes (increased quantity...) and simple because the Replenishes Suffix, is not so necessary/desirable anymore - and even without other useful Affixes, your Javelins are very good! :)
    Inayat, Nesty808 (and all others!) as i said/wrote, the main benefit is the IAS... And by the way, if we compare 4 Java with 5 Java - the difference of +1 Java Skill on the Light. DMG is extremely small... In my case, with 38 and 39 SKLVL the difference is less than 400 dmg on Charged Strike, and less than 100 on Lighting Fury! And DON'T EVEN talk/calculate for for the PVP PENALTY of 1/6!!! Of course and/or other factors like Light. Res/Absorb of the enemy, because the situation with - "Only 5/6 Java Bla Bla Bla..." - will become more redicilous, than it is right now...

Inayat, I can't understand one thing, and as The Tribe Elders :D say - it doesn't give me peace... And relax - I will not recall old stories/prices on this topic! First, because all of us remember them, and all of us made the conclusions - about them! And second, because i don't want to put oil, in the old fire! It's time for something kinda new, and kinda fresh, and in some kind of Chronological and Logical order! :D
    On 27.04.2020 (Page 678!) YOUR price for Perfect Spirit Monarch 15/15 (To Rammirezz!) was 5/6 Bers ; On 01.05.2020 (Page 685!) YOUR price for the Perfect Spirit Monarch 15 ED and 15/15 (To Martin_Kehayov9) is 5/7 Bers ; On 25.05.2020 (Page 712!) YOUR price for Perfect Spirit Monarch 15/15 (To Ryok!) is 5/7 Bers ; On 02.07.2020 (Page 728!) YOUR price for Perfect Spirit Monarch 15/15 (To Intelli) is 4/5 Bers... For the protocol, and Atox share such diapason of prices in a few occasions - in the same time!
    So... If we follow YOUR logic (it's mess and it's hard, but is not imposible!) we will asume that, if you have a Perfect Spirit Monarch 15 ED and/or 15/15 YOU can sell it in the SAME diapason, wich YOU sugested to the others - or let say with something plus/more - right!?!
    All good so far, but you already sold one for 10 Bers, and now you sell one more - again for 10 Bers, and with the CULT STATEMANT - "Also selling shop items, prices are not negotiable. Dont like my prices, look for someone else."
    So... Young fella, please tell me - where ELSE we can look?! Here...?! Here, when someone else try to sell something you come with low price, but when YOU SELL THE SAME ITEM - you come with high, even double price...?!?!?!

And please don't think that I have something personal against you - it's the opposite!!! I like your short stories, I like the movies you watch (the movie topic in the forum) and the music you listen to! In general i think you are a good guy, but as administrator you need to know a lot of things, and have a lot of responsibilities! I will list three of the main ones - You must have knowledge in the field ; You have to make sure the rules are followed ; You have to be a moral example for others - and it is certainly not moral what I stated AS A FACT above - right?! Have you ever wondered, how many people have taken advantage of the people, to whom you have "set" low prices - or are you shouting - Let me sell mine for double the price, and let the others..........

How about less talk and more action? So far you never lend a helping hand in this thread so stop complaining and start price checking items together with the people that actively do it on a daily basis for so long. If you have a different price in mind for any item then post it here, otherwise stop complaining quoting several months old posts out of thousands expecting prices to remain the same year-round. Thousands of items have been priced over the years in this thread and no one ever complained more than you do because of an item price or random and to be expected mistakes.
    If you don't like the informative price that someone gives in this thread then post your own, this is the whole point of this thread, for everyone to contribute not only a couple of people otherwise avoid it.
    There will always be people complaining about item prices which is one of the reasons we discontinued the popular items prices list thread we had many years ago and replaced it with this one considering prices do change from day to day depending on supply and demand. Even this thread will not always be accurate and that is because it's merely an informative thread, no once decides or negotiates the prices for your items in this thread. There is no such thing as the correct price for every single item in this game, nor the guarantee that its price will not change the next day but there are a whole lot more people eager to receive help and have an informative price in mind because of this thread than people who cannot understand what a volatile market is and that nothing has a fixed price in this game.
    There will always be people lowballing others and trying to buy low and resell for a higher price but this is what you are going to see very often in an active market of any other online game.
    If you don't feel comfortable buying or selling an item for the informative price you are getting in this thread do not buy or sell that item, period. Trade it for the price you want and you feel comfortable with.

offline, syukriilahi, winetou and 4 others like this.
  2. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

@SGPB75 prices on items vary with demand/offer but shop prices stay the same, if someone insists and expects me to put out real money for an item that i don't even need and i don't have in my own trade list either and just want me to buy it for them right away, then i expect them to pay also, if they truly desire it. That is a choice they make themselves, wether to buy from me or not.
    Also i was selling (not buying) cheaper before i started to take offers for items that i don't need at all for me and only because some people keep messaging me and offered more than what i was asking.
    These prices for shop items from my trade list are based on current dealings in the last 2 weeks, not from price checks made months ago and if you were curious how some people come to me and insist so i buy something for them from the shop offering more runes than i asked, which I use to help new players with anyway, then you could PM me or post in my trade list thread not in the price check thread.

As mentioned before prices for items and especially perfect items may vary from day to day and from seller/buyer to seller/buyer as for items like the Javelin it could be less useful in trades to some people but it may be appreciated by others so I posted my personal opinion and I think it's possible to find a buyer for it and you are free to have yours too without bashing mine or others opinion. This thread is not meant to negotiate the price for anyone but it will give a fair price check for an item so in theory, you can obtain less or more for an item depending on who are you trading it with. It doesn't mean every price will always be fully accurate considering we are only two people that do price checks for hundreds of items a week so human errors are to be expected besides, there is no such thing as fixed prices in a volatile market. Occasionally we receive extra help from several other people too and we truly appreciate that but it's not nearly enough so instead you could do the same and rather put in some time in providing your own price check opinion for the many items that are posted in here every day.

syukriilahi, Atox and Kefflar32 like this.
  3. ivan g

ivan g Well-Known Member

4-5 ber
    please tell the ppl +- price this "can get a few bers for this," helps nobody

4. inayat

This means they at least know they can get a few bers for this item, how much depends on their negotiation skills and if they find the right buyer, it is more helpful than you think.
    One person might offer 3-4 ber, another person sees this item and thinks, "hey, this is exactly what i need to finish my build or to improve my build" and offer more.
    Also only use for price check, if have anything to say, feel free to send me a PM.

Atox likes this.
  5. Gix

Gix Founder

How is saying "you can get a few bers" something that doesn't help anybody exactly?
    A "few" is an actual english word and refers to a number of around 3-5 and even a bit over that too. That means he is not fully sure of giving an exact price otherwise he would have said so but at least the player can get an idea that it's worth something in between the range and it's not a useless item. If you have a better price in mind then you can quote that member's post and simply reply with "4-5 ber".
    This way you've been helpful by providing your own price check and that's where your post should end, the extra comment doesn't help anybody either.

syukriilahi, Atox and Kefflar32 like this.
  6. bolsik1

bolsik1 Active Member

good or shit
    Screenshot021.jpg

7. inayat

if you want good value try to get at least all 3 resist 30-35+.
    Like this the resists are a bit too low.
    for really good value try to get 30frw/10fhr/with triple 35+ res

8. bolsik1

bolsik1 Active Member

thx so much

9. JonathanS

JonathanS Supporter

Hello!

I need to get a price check on Jeweler's Tiara Of Speed (3sock 30frw 45def)

[​IMG]

I'm playing in Softcore, Ladder.

Thanks in advance!

10. inayat

last one i know of was sold for around 45 ber

Atox likes this.
  11. sphinx25

sphinx25 Well-Known Member

You have hit one of the game jackpots, buddy. Just put it on the market and don't rush selling. Stay away from sharks too!

Atox and kiwifruit like this.
  12. JonathanS

JonathanS Supporter

Wow, I see!

I will take your advice and put it up for trade later!
    Thanks again for your help!

13. haytees

haytees Active Member

are unid lvl 95 gcs worth anything? wondering if i should sell or id it
    i havent crafted much so have no use

14. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

If is not gheed then is around ber+ - 2ber
    I do recommend that you identify that first

15. haytees

haytees Active Member

and would gheeds lvl 95 be worth less? i feel like ive passed a cpl lol

16. Atox

Atox Senior Game Master Moderator

gheed is most of the time with no value. Basically if it's not unique grand charm (unique can only be gheed) then you can sell it for ber+ to 2ber

17. Mario_xxx

Mario_xxx Senior Member

Cp plz
    Sc 3frw/11 fire rest
    Sc 18life/5 @rest
    Sc 3max/18ar/2dex
    Tx...:)

18. inayat

Atox likes this.
  19. winetou

winetou Supporter

Congrats! Dont sell it mate, just build a most appropriate char for the tiara (bowazon let say), runes always can be found.

20. ILoveBeer

ILoveBeer Well-Known Member

Warcries+ 44 life?
    Ty

• Draft saved Draft deleted