Solved Problems with the game. Move Section, please.

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by KindlyChat, Dec 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KindlyChat

KindlyChat Member

Hello dear users. I know it's not the right place, I hope you put it in its corresponding section. When I play for 15-20 minutes the game closes. The same goes for Topaz Chat. I play with about 500 ping, I live in the country of Argentina, I know, I'm a little far, but as I like friendly people and I know it's a good server, I choose it. I await some response. And thanks for reading.

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello @correogomez, do you get any error or any message when the game closes? Is it always after 15-20 minute play time and do you have other software open at the same time?
    If yes, could you try closing everything else and have only diablo2 open just as a test? The 500 latency is quite high even for Argentina as you should usually have around ~200-250 however, it could also depend on your provider's routing and peering. Regardless, the latency shouldn't have anything to do with the game closing for you.
    Also, since you are an older player here did you had this problem before?

PS: I've moved the thread into the right category.

KindlyChat likes this.
  3. KindlyChat

KindlyChat Member

Hi Dear @Gix . It's a pleasure to write you. I decided to download the game from its official website and did not get any problems. The topaz closed again only when it surfed the internet a bit. Thank you for your interest, Gix. I admire his way of helping each user in the community and his great talent for writing in English. I wish you have more positive qualities, you are a great administrator.

Gix likes this.
  4. Gix

Gix Founder

Probably the page you were visiting at that time triggered a false positive of the anti-cheat, nothing to worry about as long as your game client is working fine now.

KindlyChat likes this.
  5. KindlyChat

KindlyChat Member

You are right, when you enter a website, Topaz Chat closes alone. Thank you for your kind help.

6. Gix

Gix Founder

Is this still happening @correogomez? What website is that?

7. KindlyChat

KindlyChat Member

@Gix

Is the Google translator. Sometimes I need to go in there to understand English.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.