Proper cow run with trap assa under 5min

Discussion in 'Media' started by akbars, Mar 8, 2018.

1. akbars

akbars Active Member

well i don't play necro much, but i try play him for the last week, if compare to my trapsin i can say that she have way more defense with weapon block and fade, well damage is better than necro at players 8(cuz CE dont scale and too many fat fire immunes that can't be taken down by infi and assa still have 5 LS 15k each).

2. hades0505

hades0505 Senior Member

You are aware that corpse explosion damage is 50% physical and 50% fire, right? That's the main reason of combining CE with Amplify Damage rather than with lower resistance (well, that and that AD has a greater radius)

3. akbars

akbars Active Member

ofc im aware this is why im talking about infi not really helpful on pl8 in hell, it helps to kill cows with one blow on pl1, but not much of a help in chaos on pl8, cuz of that 50%fire u basically lose 50% of yo damage, and physical damage also cut 4 times(if i do understand scaling monsters life on player 8 right).

4. Vacholindyr

Vacholindyr Senior Member

Maybe we have to do some kind of a challenge. 8ppl game, same farm area, same immune type of monster CE nec VS trap assa ? :D
    Maybe the assa will win, because of the enlarged inventory, but maybe not hhh.

5. akbars

akbars Active Member

im not talking about farm, well i do farm on players 1 and necro will win assa on that, but what im talking about is pl8 exp hunting, also assa not good at it, but just better than necro.

TimmyDeezNuts, Quinneczech and baxone like this.
  6. hades0505

hades0505 Senior Member

The best 3 builds on p8 are, by far, Hammerdin, Lightsorc and Javazon.

Draft saved Draft deleted