Guide Pumping Paladin

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Goplexer, May 20, 2017.

1. Goplexer

Goplexer Senior Member

diablo207.jpg

A holy man, a born leader of the group and a wonderful warrior. Why a saint? Yes, because in many of his skills there is a prefix "Holy": Holy Bolt, Holy Freeze, Holy Shield, and not only therefore.

A natural leader, because of his auras, for example the paladin Avanger will make an excellent pair of sorc and not only, he is the most useful player of the team. Well, I'll try to explain its merits as an excellent warrior in this article.

I do not pretend that the development plan that I will introduce is the best - this is my experience, which I want to share, and nothing more.

And I will not describe all Paladin skills, since some of them are useless, and others will not be needed in this way of pumping.

Skills

Zeal
    - Paladin deals a quick series of hits on several opponents or one at a time. If he is surrounded by several opponents, he strikes one each, but if the enemy is one, then he will get all the blows. The first level - 2 hits + bonus to attack - 10%, we put 4 points here, and we get the fourth level, which gives us 5 hits and 40% bonus to the attack. In my opinion, it's no longer worth it to rock this skill, with 5 left and further attack grows only.

Charge - this is one of the most powerful of the Paladin attacking skills. We run up and we beat, the 1st level gives us + 100% dmg and 50% attack, 21 level dmg + 600%, attack 300%. Up this skill to the maximum.

Vengeance - Adds an elemental demage. It only takes one point, and we use it exclusively on the complexity of Hell against monsters with immunity to physical damage.

Fanaticism - Aura that increases the speed of strikes, adds damage and attack. Very effective in conjunction with Zeal'om. On 20 level, we have + 35% attack speed, + 375% demah and + 150% attack. You can also use Fanaticism with Charge. Together, the total damage is about 1000%.

Holy Shield - Increases the chance of blockage, also increases the damage of the shield and increases defens of the shield. Up this skill to level 10, this we achieve with a dexterity of 100 and above the maximum chance of blocking.

Holy Freeze - Aura that slows enemies down in a certain radius. If you pump this skill, then a minimum of 10 left and higher.

Tactics

In general, we will use the combination of Zeal + Fanaticism, in rare cases Сharge + Fanaticism, and quite rare Vengeance + Fanaticism to combat monsters. For all these bundles you need to have life + mana steal, Life steal the more the better, and mana steal at least 4% for Z + F and more for C + F. Beware of bosses Lithgning Ench., And especially with the aura of Conviction.

Even with 75% resistance to lightning, Nightmare and Hell, battles with such bosses can end badly if you use Z + F. Zeal + Fanatism speed up the paladin to impossibility and until he does his 5 hits, he will not stop. And while we beat such a boss, we will receive a portion of the lightning bolts, and the faster we beat, the more we'll grab.

So it's better to deal with the minions first, and then kill C + F with a bunch of C + F. Hell will have problems with monsters that have physical immunity. In this case, we use Vengeance and with normal monsters there will be no problems, but with bosses, especially Stone Skin, there will be problems.

Working Vengeance against immune bosses, there will be a styling problem. Since there are no such physical monsters for the physical demage, there is no styling from them either. We are stocking bottles with mana and crumbling these reptiles.

Now about Charge, very good to bring down guys like Blacksmith, Consul, Minion Baal last of course and all the other fat bosses. Now about the principle: we kill all the little monsters so that they do not get dirty under our feet.

After the circuit is cleared, click on the fat hmyr mouse and do not let go until he dies if he is pinned to the wall, and he still alive then quickly switch to Zeal and finish until his brains are smeared over this very wall.

Characteristics

Here everything is simple: strength and dexterity - at the request of weapons, ostolnoe all in life. In Energy nothing. Weapons are desirable with requirements of -20%, -40%, so we have more points that we invest exclusively in life. The more lives, the less chance to die.

Equipment

The main thing is a weapon and a shield, all the rest is not so important. A good one-handed weapon is very difficult to find, with a shield things are better: a good auntie Anya will thank us for your salvation. For the normal goes Broad Sword + 2 runes Tir + El, if you find something better, it does not hurt.

For Nightmare, you'll have to sweat a little in search of weapons. I, playing on knitmar, found Unicum, an advanced saber with which all the Knightmar and even a part of Hell passed. Sabelka is the most common - 30-75 damage, Very Fast Attack Speed + 25% Increased, 50% Deadly Strike, Slowed Target by 30% and more.

Weapons: for Hell, weapons will be extremely difficult to find, so damaging weapons for Hell min. 100 max, the more, the better! Yes, and it is desirable that the weapon was Very Fast + Increased.

Shield: must have such bonuses as: Fastest Block Rate and Increased Chance of Blocking + a bunch of resistors. It is advisable to have bonuses to the skills on the shield and an increase in dmg.

Gloves with Increased Attack Speed + Resists, agility or good unique.

Amulet: it is desirable to steal a mana, prismatic, to skills, or with reducing dmg 21 or more.

Rings: must necessarily steal life, to attack and resist, as it gets. Rare Circlet or Coronet is quite suitable as a headdress. The same bonuses that I gave for the amulet are suitable for the headdress. Or a good Set or a Unicum helmet will also be to the face.

It would be nice to have bonuses, such as Deadly Strike and Crushing Blow. I advise you to look for good clothes from Mephisto. For 15-20 hikes can be a good idea.

Draft saved Draft deleted