Guide Pvp Rabies/Fury Werewolf Druid

Discussion in 'Guides' started by lequeR, Oct 2, 2017.

1. lequeR

lequeR Senior Member

This is guide is for Druid Characters using its Werewolf skills. Its made according to my knowledge and experience in those kind of builds. I have myself a character like this called Ethelwulf level 94. The good part of this build is that it is fun and extremely deadly, if you play it right no character has any chance against you except some Barbarians.

Skills :
    Lycantrophy - 20 Max
    Rabies - 20 Max
    Fury - 20 Max
    Oak Sage - 20 Max
    Poison Creeper - 20 Max
    Raven - 1 point
    Summon Spirit Wolf - 1 point
    Werewolf - 1 point
    Feral Rage - 1 point
    Arctic Blast -1 point
    Cyclone Armor - 1 point

Stats :
    Strength-As with all characters enough to hold all of your gear. However DO NOT rely on Enigma for this, you should be able to wear all of your gear besides Crown of Ages in any combination (you will use Enigma and COA together).
    Dexterity-This should be enough for max block when using 2 angelic rings and stormshield.
    Vitality- Put all remaining stats here
    Energy- Nothing Here

Equipment :
    Helm :
    Jalal’s Mane-This is your primary helm.Socket this with an FHR/ED/other mods jewel
    Crown of Ages- This helm has two uses. The first is far less useful however it is still an option. COA’s first use is against smiters, where you would use a 2 handed weapon. This is an impractical approach however (see dueling strategies). The other, far more valuable use is against wind druids. This will allow you to maintain 50% DR and use a 2 handed weapon which would be suicidal otherwise.

Armor :
    You will need 2 armors for this build : Enigma and Bramble
    Enigma - It gives 2 all skills/and the most important use of this armor is the faster run walk. You gonna use this armor against running or casting characters like Sorc/Necro/Wind Druid/Bow/Hammerdins/Trappsins
    Bramble - This armor gives u huge poison damage/ You gonna use this when you duel against Barbs/Smiters/Javazons/ And All Melle Characters you do not need to chase to

Belt :
    Verdungo - 15dr/Vitality/and 10 fhr. This is your main belt !
    Mavina's Tenet-Only use this belt if you need to chase someone / Gives you 20 Faster Run Walk
    Tgod’s-Use this belt verses hard hitting lightning characters. Take note that your resistances must already be stacked for this belt to have any effect.

Gloves :
    Trang Oul : Your main gloves as they give huge Poison Rabies Damage!
    2nd Option Bloodfist or Draculs

Amulet :
    Highlords-This amulet is invaluable for the 35% deadly strike.This is your main amulet
    2. OptionAngelic Amulet - Put this only if you need extra Attack rating / Note that if you put Angelic amulet you need to put atleast 1 Angelic Ring ( Youse Angelic amulet and rings against characters with high defence such as Barbs/Smiters/!

Rings : Raven Frost + Bulkhatos
    2 Set Rings : Raven Frost : Angelic Ring ( only if you have put Angelic Amulet on)

Boots:
    Gore Riders - Use this against Melle Characters
    Hotspurs-Only needed for fire-based characters.
    Aldur’s Boots - My favourite boots ( Use this against caster characters, as they give huge Faster Run Walk mode 40% | 50Fire resist | 50boable life|

Shield :
    Stormshield- Sock it with jewel requirements/Ed

Weapons :
    EBODTZ- Breath of the Dying, in an Ethereal Berserker Axe. This weapon is the mainstay of the Fury/rabies wolf and many Fury wolves use this weapon as well. It hits at 9/5 Fury (this means that the first attack will take 9 frames to complete and the successive attacks will take 5. 25 frames=1 second). The raw damage is extremely good and it is range 3 allowing for easier hits. You will use this for the vast majority of your duels.

Grief Phase Blade-Another extremely good weapon. Like the EBODTZ it hits 9/5 fury however it is only range 2. It has great mods such as –25% target defense, -20-25% to enemy poison resistance, and most importantly 20% deadly strike. It also has its most famous mod, 340-400 + damage. This has a higher average damage then EBODTZ but lower maximum. This weapon is the great equalizer in fury duels. I used to duel someone that had a much better wolf then me (and he was pure fury) and I was able to beat him by using grief. However it may be considered BM in some melee circles so be aware of that.

Rares-A godly rare for a fury wolf is one of the more expensive items in the game. Usually found in phase blades or fanged knifes these normally possess cruel, fools, 2 sockets, 40 Base IAS, and may be eth or eth/repair. If you happen to have one of these it is much better suited to a pure fury wolf. However feel free to use it and gloat immensely to all other shape druids.

Two-handed weapons-These weapons are used mainly versus casters or any opponent that does not have a blockable attack.

Ethereal Tom Reaver (3 sockets)-This weapon is the ideal for 2 handed weapons. It is a range 4 weapon and when socked with 40/15 jewels will hit 7/4 fury speed as well as reaching 900-1000 maximum damage (shown on weapon). ETOMB also provides up to 50 resistances making it an ideal anti-caster weapon.

EBOTD Greater Pole axe-The other main 2 handed weapon, EBOTD GPA has a range of 5 and a fury speed of 8/5. Honestly I prefer ETOMB to this weapon as it is faster and provides resistances. The advantages to using EBOTD GPA are the increased range (useful if you are going 2 handed versus smiters) and its drastically cheaper price.

Switch Weapons-These weapons you will have on you alternate weapon slots.

Call To Arms/Spirit Monarch-Use these for Battle Orders.

Death’s Web/ 20/20 Poison Faceted Monarch-These are used in the Rabies Flash Switch (explained in dueling section below). If you are incredibly rich use a JMOD (Jeweler’s Monarch of Deflection) as this will enable you to have better block when you do the flash switch and will protect you better for the fraction of a second that the switch takes place then a regular monarch. Plus you gain style points if it’s legit

Inventory :
    Torch 20/20
    Anih 20/20
    17x Shape Grand Charms 30+ Life
    2x small Charms Fhr/Rez or Life/Rez
    and 4 empty slots for you to carry your Cube in your inventory ( Thats mandatory because you need to swap Bo weapons before duel)
    Dueling Tips
    1.Always walk verses melee duelers.
    2.Always flash switch even if you have CTA on switch.
    3.Never give up. When you are reduced to one life you change back to human form. Quickly reshift and keep on fighting!
    4.Never underestimate anyone. People will underestimate you and die for it, but don’t you make that fatal mistake as well.
    5.Use all of your summons (wolves, ravens, creeper) unless I say otherwise.
    6.Always recast your Oak when you get the chance.
    7.Always transform using your CTA or Dweb, as the higher skills will boost your life and AR. Obviously if you are transforming in the middle of a battle don’t bother.
    8. After you bo yourself with cta+spirit, remove the cta and spirit and put them in your cube ( which you will carry in you) and put Death Web + monarch socketed with 4x5/5 Poison Rainbow instead of them. The use of Death Web + 20/20 Rainbowed Monarch is that , after you hit your opponent with your main weapon ( EBOTDZ/Grief/Eth Cryptic Axer) You start running and while you running you need to switch with the button "W" to your 2nd weapons which will be exactly Monarch 20/20 +Death web , that will decrease the poison resistance of your oppononet + will make more dmg to him + will faster reduce his life.
    9. You use your Fury skill to finish your opponents after you have hit them with rabies!

That is my werewolf fury build.
    I've mixed it with my own Guide and Mydral's guide.
    Enjoy Guys!

If any questions contact me in game acc : lequersm

Draft saved Draft deleted