question about farming

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Outwk, Feb 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Outwk

Outwk Member

Hi!
    I didnt find the answer i was looking for so i will ask here.
    I am new in the server just made an Pally with enigma and wondering is it better to farm in full game or solo for the better items and runes drop, or just run solo every 85ilv areas ??

2. Joaiuda

Joaiuda Highlord Cringe Supporter

Welcome!
    Higher number of players = higher drop rate of stuffs and essentially higher chance for rune drop and high-end unique items. I guess we all gonna agree that in the end it's all about the RDG (Random Drop Generator) and star alliance /Lucky/.
    Keep in mind that kill speed boosts drop chance too / aka if you clear A 85 lvl area in full game for 5 minutes u can clear it 2-3-4 times faster solo /
    I think it is annoying to fill your games with several though.

Atox likes this.
  3. Outwk

Outwk Member

yes you are right , its just yesterday i have made 10 runs , diablo + trav + niho , baal and nothing only a single Gul rune thats why i ask and this was in full game

4. SGPB75

SGPB75 Well-Known Member

Just take a look on the second post by Gix (the owner of the server...)
    http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/players-x-command.541991/

If you still don't understand i will try to to explain with more simplicity...
    The number of players in the game determinate the frequency/amount* of drops, but not influence the quality of the dropped items!
    So - it's pointless, because here (in this server/mod...) most of the Areas** are set to /players 8 (avoiding the No-Drop Chance/Factor...) !
    So, with simple words - the only advantage for you, will be more experience from the monsters, but keep it mind that, the monsters hit points and the damage also increased and your runs will be slowed!

* Uniques, Super-Uniques and Champions have a fixed number of dropped items, and with 0% of No-Drop Chance/Factor (at all player settings/numbers...) - so number of players in the game (and/or player settings command in single player...) is almost irrelevant!

** Gix/Ezekiel, maybe is final time to put somewhere (i think, the best is in the topic about the server/mod changes...) full list of the edited Alvl's, because is really annoying to explain personal to everyone - and it is not right for players, to be unaware of this change in the server/mod, because is really important!

Thanks in advance! :)

sphinx25 and Outwk like this.
  5. Leviathan

Leviathan Active Member

Don't worry about the number of players ingame. Its all nonsense. Just enjoy yourself and the runes/uniques will start falling on your way. Be warned that every player gets the so called ''dry spell'' therefore do not get discouraged. For the record, all players in the party should be within a reasonably close distance from one another so that the above mentioned statements can be achieved. Did on my own around 5k runs (chaos and thrones) with hammer in public Bh games last season. Got only one sur. If you are desperate for runes just do cows. Any other questions about the game just PM me. Goodluck

6. Gix

Gix Founder

Hello and welcome aboard @Outwk,
    There are similar threads where this has been discussed before and like people are saying, don't worry about the number of players and just enjoy the game. As the websites say drop rates are increased in our realm, solo farming is as rewarding as farming in a full game although the second could be a bit more rewarding if you would be as fast which most likely is not going to happen simply though because it will take you more time to load a full game by yourself or even with other players rather than creating your own next games and speed things up. Even in the original game, going solo will be definitely faster.
    The key to proper farming is very simple, pick high-level areas on hell with high monsters density and kill them as fast as possible. The faster you kill them, the more runs you can do and the more runs you can do the more chances you get for some good drops. Places like cows, chaos sanctuary, flayer jungle, lower kurast, pits, travincal, countess, nihlathak, etc are all great places to farm in.
    Rinse and repeat, that's all. Enjoy the game.

SGPB75 and Outwk like this.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.