Quick drop maphack

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Scarecrow, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Active Member

How does quick drop work on integrated sting maphack (Quick Drop Toggle : 1 ,-1) is there a way to drop jewels from stash to the ground directly?

How can i add knout base to my bases shown list, i tried to find the id number but have no idea how the command will looks like... also i would like to add the maphack to show me all bases with ED,any base...

2. sphinx25

sphinx25 Well-Known Member

From stash to ground, not that I'm aware of with Sting; but from stash to inventory, and from open inventory to ground, use left-click -> right-click and that should move the item (1 by 1) first to inventory, then to ground. What you're looking for is only available in BH maphack, allowing you to drop from stash to ground directly.

Item Colours[Knout]: -1, 1 (or whatever settings you prefer)

For this, I recommend editing the d2hackmap.vcb file, where you should add an entry at the end:
    Bases: Knout, Flail, Berseker Axe (add whatever you want here, by name and separated by commas)
    Then, in the d2hackmap.cfg file, add another entry at the end, where you reference the entry from the .vcb file: Item Colours[Bases][3]: -1, 1
    If you want to split between non-eth and eth bases, then you work with 2 entries in each file, and for the .cfg file, you specify the eth marker: Item Colours[Bases][2][3]: -1, 1

*** Added quotes separately so the answers can be more readable.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2022
    colder, Atox and Gix like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted