[ READ THIS THREAD, NOW! ] The ultimate quiz game by DGRD

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DGRD_NotForgive, Jun 16, 2014.

1. DGRD_NotForgive

DGRD_NotForgive Member

Okay, let's get started. As every time that i stop playin' D2, this time will not be different. I will run a little "QUIZ" game where you will be able to win Items, Runes, Charms, Jewels, etc .. Basicaly i will give everything that i got as a price! SO, tomorrow, between 10:00AM and 12:00AM (GMT+02:00 - after 11-13 hours) i will make a game called "TheQuiz". You have to stay tunned! (I will announce in lobby channel when the game starts!) The faster of ya will win! When the game reach max players i will start ask questions in which you have to answer correctly. The first correct answer will win a price which will be announced in the game. I have 30+ ber, 2 jah's, Cham, Griffon's x2, COA's x3, Enigmas, COH's, max items, jewels, charms, skillers, etc, etc and .... etc!

Game rules!
    When account win price, he must LEAVE the game so the next faster will connect and so on and so on until i give everything. There are no account limitations! If you are fast and you can connect to the game again you can win another price or got another chance to win your first. Well - r u fast enough ? :>

GOOD LUCK to everyone, cya tomorrow!

2. BMPK

BMPK Member

sad to see you quit from d2..
    but im online 10hours a day.. so i think i wil play this ^^
    hope i win something :)

Draft saved Draft deleted