Announcement Realm Patch Updated (Download Required)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Gix, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gix

Gix Founder

We are pleased to announce that our Diablo II security module has been updated! Most notable fixes include:
    - fixed random client crashes caused by the file integrity checker
    - fixed a minor memory leak bug and optimized response rate
    - improved auto-update module
    - improved anti-cheat heartbeat module
    - implementing new anti-cheat heuristic shield (under development, coming soon)
    - fixed stash size in classic, it now matches expansion stash size
    - fixed visual position of stash gold in classic (requires manual replacement of the dll file as some of you might prefer the optional fix linked below)
    If you are using http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/diablo-ii-cpu-bug-fix.540620/ and wish to fix the visual position of stash gold in classic simply reapply the DLL file from our tools page.

Important: As always, you must be up to date with the latest patch version in order to create and join games and there are two ways of doing that:
    1. Restart the client and let it auto-update to the latest patch version
    2. Visit our website and re-patch the game again by downloading our custom realm patch http://europebattle.net/d2/join

2. akbars

akbars Active Member

ok, thats cool especially random client crashes

3. dan4o_psihologa

dan4o_psihologa Active Member

And still the with the new patch the game doenst allow me to use loader and it doesnt even start

4. Gix

Gix Founder

5. ki1314

ki1314 Member

My network is not good enough to play at battle net, so I play at single player off line mode, and after update this patch, the server functions do not work when single player, such as Ability to use only one gem when upgrading to next higher grade, break high a rune to 2 low runes.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
  6. Gix

Gix Founder

@ki1314, our patch does not support single player mode therefore server functions will only work by playing on our realm. It was no different before this update either.
    You don't seem to have an account registered with us so I suggest you create one and give it a try http://europebattle.net/d2/join

7. ki1314

ki1314 Member

I have played at realm, but now I am in China, and the network is not so fast enough to play online, ping is more than 1000, so I play at single player mode for about 1 month, before this update, all the functions work at single player mode, and it helps me easily to play, but now not work.

8. Gix

Gix Founder

There are quite few chinese people playing here, guess it's time to talk to your internet provider or switch to a better one. I'll send you a pm with the older patch version however please keep in mind that we do not support single player and if you want to use our unique features you'll have to play on our realm.

9. ki1314

ki1314 Member

Thanks very much.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.