Solved Registro de diablo 2

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by sonrisas, May 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonrisas

sonrisas Member

ESPAÑOL
    Queria pedir aqui algun consejo para que hacer ya que mi problema viene por poner el juego de aqui...
    Yo juego el servidor oficial de diablo 2 y me puse el diablo 2 de este servidor para jugar con unos amigos que no van a comprarse el juego... entonces cuando ejecute el registro para configurar la conexion al servidor privado tambien me cambio la configuracion para entrar a los servidores oficiales. Entonces no puedo entrar al servidor oficial de diablo 2... aqui podrian decirme como eliminar esos registros? para despues ya me he puesto el gateway editor pero ahora necesito borrar los registros de este servidor

INGLES (traductor)
    I wanted to ask here for some advice for what to do since my problem comes from putting the game here ...
    I play the official server of diablo 2 and I put diablo 2 of this server to play with some friends who are not going to buy the game ... so when I run the registry to configure the connection to the private server I also change the configuration for enter the official servers. So I can not enter the official server of diablo 2 ... here could you tell me how to delete those records? for later I have already set the gateway editor but now I need to delete the records of this server

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Best Answer
    Your question has been answered before in other threads as well which you can find by using the search function of this forum http://forum.europebattle.net/search/
    Download the gateway editor from here or from our tools page and use the uninstall registry file that comes with the archive, it will set all gateways to default and remove this realm.
    https://gyazo.com/5221789a5ebcbf53f50b307e3f8964d9

If you wish to play on both realms you can keep two separate game folders, each with its own version and simply use the gateway editor to switch between servers.

KoteKvoTii and sonrisas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.