Wiki Rerolling tool I made

Discussion in 'Guides' started by realaki, Nov 21, 2022.

1. realaki

realaki Supporter

Hey there fellow players!
    I care a lot for how my character looks, and I'm on the lookout for all kinds of comsetics, and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on this.
    I've been rerolling rare items with the 6 skull recipe to get a good item, but I saw the ilvl of the item decreasing. Quickly found the formula on the internet, and then realized I can modify the item's level to the number i want as long as its <= 65.
    Now to prevent rushing characters with specialized character levels just for rolling and then miscalculating and failing, I've made a tool to simulate rerolling a rare item with a specific character level. With a little tech savvy as one of my friends would say, you can set it up pretty quickly and use it yourself:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K6vK4ilm6stRHZ7am3rmS3kce0hkdF2t/view?usp=sharing

Disclaimer:
    The alvl is not affected only in the case of diadems!!

TL;DR
    If you want a specific ilvl rare item through rerolling, this is your tool to simulate.

Cheers,
    realaki

Last edited: Nov 21, 2022
    Kefflar32, Atox, kiwifruit and 2 others like this.
  2. Gix

Gix Founder

Awesome stuff @realki, thanks for your contribution. For anyone who is interested in checking this one out and you are not a tech savvy type of guy, I have set up a ready-made opensource environment via replit so you don't have to install python and all its dependencies. All you need to do is visit this link https://replit.com/@GameSymbol/rerolling and hit Run.

3. kiwifruit

kiwifruit Game Master

Thats awesome! Kudos for that @realaki and thanks @Gix for making it more friendly
    ...now I kind of want to ask the question... Do you want any feedback for future updates?

Kefflar32 likes this.
  4. realaki

realaki Supporter

Try me, I've never had a job where I could say "no" to the demands so far... maybe there is a first time for everything :D

• Draft saved Draft deleted