Resolution Problem Windows 8

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Bahaos, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Bahaos

Bahaos Member

Hello guys, I have a problem with my resolution, after some months when I reinstalled the game and decide to play again here I encountered a stupid resolution problem.
    When I'm in 800x600 the game shows to be distroted on edges, like is zoomed in center and pressed in edges... after 30 minutes staying on google I found something about but useless: the problem is from screen refresh rate and I need to increase it, but however i cant increase it because the maximum is 60Hz.
    Can you guys help me with the answer to my question please?

2. Bahaos

Bahaos Member

LE: forget to say this happens in full screen mode not in window mode one ^_^ and I want to play in full screen.

3. Bahaos

Bahaos Member

Well I'm done, this game dont work for me, after i found glide shit and finally make some tricks&shits my resolution was set to normal but quess what, when I try to connect to your server I receive error like "we have a big problem here" or "expectation violation"

You guys should make a ****ing whole tutorial steps by steps with all common errors for windows 8 because a player who does not know enough english or just a little bit is impossible search all the entire google to connect to your server.

Draft saved Draft deleted