Returning from the Dead

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hazey, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Hazey

Hazey Supporter

Hey guys its me again, I'm back :), ive been gone a while got bored of diablo 2 for a bit got into wow and blizzard destroyed that like they do with every other game, so ive decided to make a comeback to Diablo 2 and start playing on this server again...Im not sure if anyone remembers me but I remember being on this server a long time ago and being an admin on it. It will be nice to get back into some old nostalgic playing again.

New IGN Account name is xPharaohx

See you guys in game. :)

2. Gix

Gix Founder

Nice to have you back @Hazey. I remember you from few years ago when you applied for the GM position but I can't really remember if you were part of the team or not.
    If you did then probably it was a really short period to remember you.

PS: Welcome into the F*** blizzard group :) I've heard that wow lost a LOT of people ever since MOP and Draenor were released. I guess TBC and WoTLK shall remain the best expansions ever (not a cataclysm fan either)

3. Hazey

Hazey Supporter

Thanks for the welcome, yeah I was only a moderator for a few weeks maybe a month tops wasn't on the team for long. Also Blizzard has just been going down hill since MOP expansion, in my opinion the best expansion was WOTLK ( with the best lore ), although I did enjoy playing Cata and all the new things added to WoW that made it more fun and easier to play.

4. Trapstar

Trapstar Member

Hello [MENTION=23307]Hazey[/MENTION] and welcome back :)

looking forward to see you ingame for some Nostalgic Action

Goodluck from here!

5. Charlemagne

Charlemagne Forum Legend

Welcome back [MENTION=23307]Hazey[/MENTION]

If you are up for the challenge we could use some help thinking up ideas for the events we have, how to structure them with the most efficiency, and trustworthy players to host events when a GM is not available. This would be wonderful! Regardless, welcome back to the server and enjoy.

• Draft saved Draft deleted