RIDICULOUS! Banned for botting ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DGRD_NotForgive, May 22, 2014.

1. DGRD_NotForgive

DGRD_NotForgive Member

Okay what the hell happened just now ? I'm playing this server for 3-4 days now like crazy and eventualy some guy asked me why am I botting ? WOW!! I didn't botting and you lame admins closed my account for NO REASON !

I want an explanation how the hell he decide that I am botting ??????????????

I make a picture when i was chatting with him!

http://s27.postimg.org/t54jxts6r/Screenshot001.jpg

Do you see any bot messages, etc ? LAME ! I didn't use bot, i will ask nicely to unlock my account, please !

2. Coldet

Coldet Forum Legend

DGRD- Your account was locked for one reason only. And that is your attitude. You need a cool down period. I will unlock your account again in a few hours.

Checking for Bots is time consuming and a thankless job - BUT we do it to keep the server fair for all the players. BOTs very easily destroy servers. I still am convinced that you were Botting but I will concede that my evidence was not yet foolproof.

I wish you a great evening.

3. DGRD_NotForgive

DGRD_NotForgive Member

My attitude ... Dude i've been pissed off for locking my account for no reason - what attitude you expected ? Actually at first point i was thinking that some guys is joking with me. However im glad that it will be unlocked, but im still curious why u think that i was botting ? What i did i was just running in open game ...

4. sphinx2

sphinx2 Member

I would have given you a larger cooldown temp lock and a link to a guide on talking nice to people.
    Maybe you were not botting, but that is no excuse for the rude language you used. And, given the experience that a GM has with hunting down botters, I doubt that you weren't botting indeed, even in public games.

I take the time to thank Coldet and the other active GM's for trying to keep the realm as bot-clean as possible.

Gix likes this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted