Finished Screenshot event - chance to win runes!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Bglzaborg, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bglzaborg

Bglzaborg I'm not BG Forum Legend

im interested in your experience on this server, therefore im looking for your most amazing(funny, exciting and so on) screenshots (plus the story behind it).

post your screenshots here until saturday, 12. december including your account name.

prizes:
    i will pick the best screenshots on saturday, 12 december!! the reward pot will be filled with Ber runes (prizes will depend on how many people participate).

Note: rewards are only for softcore! although you can participate with hardcore screenshots

walt_disney and Gix like this.
  2. soneakin

soneakin Member

Am i the first to participate? :)
    My account name: soneakin
    Screen shot:
    [​IMG]

Story:

When i try to use my little javazon to first attempt solo uber quest, after killed Meph, i do all necessary pre-buff then go down tristram again to find the next target,
    then i saw diablo, so that i go fight with him, but baal join us after a while, although i feel sinister foreboding to fight both together, i still have a hope...
    But i failed.
    Since my attack speed not fast enough to leech back life and carry not enough full reju potion, diablo killed me by his lighting hose with their minions.
    wait....
    Something happen after one second of my dead....
    Diablo also died with me! haha :D

aethyllnor, Bglzaborg and Gix like this.
  3. PHBS

PHBS Member

[​IMG]
    Well, I first started playing D2 back in 2006 or so, playing the 1.10 patch. For me the most interesting part of the game is finding quality stuff and high runes, I'm not that into the duel or trade part. Well in 1.10 getting hr was really a pain in the @$$ and people only heard stories and rumors about other people getting zods and chams and myself I was celebrating when i get to find an ist or vex runes. It was more likely to get hit by a hot air baloon or get sting by a stingray (RIP Steve Irwin, no offense meant, I'm just illustrating the odds here), than getting a high rune in 1.10. And now some years later i finally got a hold on that sacred zod rune.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I never knew cows could drop zod. I was doing brs with a guy i think [MENTION=27647]BrAveheArT[/MENTION] and he told me so but I didn't believe him. So the next day i did like 12-13 cows runs and somwhere in the middle of them - Voila zod!

Acc: Phobos

Gix and Bglzaborg like this.
  4. ahriman1987

ahriman1987 Member

5. Bglzaborg

just share the story behind it.

6. Botlike

Botlike Well-Known Member

Well, I used to play here about 2 years ago and I just recently came back to the realm. Since like a week ago I started taking screenshots of various stuff in the game. Now I'll share with you some of those moments that really reminded me why I'm coming back to Diablo 2 again and again throughout the years.

The reward from my very first uber Tristam run since I came back. What are the odds?:
    http://i.imgur.com/PqfFTwe.png

An item that I randomly found. Identified and boom. Nothing much to say, you know how it feels:
    http://i.imgur.com/kGD7jQ2.png

My very first high rune since I came back to playing. It always happens when you least expect it:
    http://i.imgur.com/qoKhgpp.png

Another rune drop that got me thinking- which is better, two of those or one from the next tier?:
    http://i.imgur.com/6LGOu1R.png

Now for this one I just have no explanation. Just a mystery I guess:
    http://i.imgur.com/hvhexfJ.png
    http://i.imgur.com/Qb0OLKH.png

I got more, but these are the ones that got me hyped up the most in the past week or so.

Gotta love RNG.

7. Bglzaborg

i will pm the winners today or tomorrow with the prizes so stay tuned.
    note: everyone who participated will get a prize!

8. PHBS

PHBS Member

9. soneakin

soneakin Member

Although this event is over, i want to share two more screenshots here :p

1.) screenshot:
    [​IMG]
    story:
    Thanks to this event and PHBS, after i saw his screenshot, i then try to run cow more for something good happen, and at least i got tons of gems for sell :p
    Before that I never got a single sur,ber,jah, or cham from drops, but then BOOM, suddenly a ZOD appear on my eyes, thanks god! :D

And in this nice server i can break it into one cham and one jah, and so on....,
    so that i can make a enigma and over half a infinity from one drop. Love this server! :)

2.) screenshot:
    [​IMG]

Other than hell cow, i also heard that CS and river of flame have very good highrune drop chances, and also 85 lv area can drop some really good and rare unqiue item,
    so that after i make the enigma, i try to use my hdin to do solo CS run and Baal run.
    when i not expect that, a random yellow sacred armor drop on the floor....
    oh,wait..... its not yellow, its highlighted golden actually!
    so that i immediately identify what it is....BOOM.....a nice server specialized item! :D
    Having that i can play my druid with teleport, soooooooo nice!

10. Botlike

Botlike Well-Known Member

^ That's very nice, soneakin! Big luck.

11. facuacdc

facuacdc Senior Member

I think that the event is over, ¿right? I show you my rerolling charms with not a lot of gems really, i think... 300/320 so so. This was my first time that i reroll charms, so enjoy:

[​IMG]

Druid - Elemental

[​IMG]

Paladin - Offensive Aura

[​IMG]

Assassin - Traps

[​IMG]

Amazon - Bow and Crossbow Skills - Adds 2-3 cold damage

[​IMG]

Sorceress - Fire Skills

[​IMG]

Amazon - Bow and Crossbow Skills - 5 to Strength

[​IMG]

Assassin - Traps

I don't know how to reroll so i saw in internet the way and it was fun. With 300/320 gems more or less i did these charms... nice.

¡Good luck to everyone!
    Bye.

12. Teebee

Teebee Member

Event finish who win ?

13. Bglzaborg

the event is already over. the winners had been pmed with the prizes. as i said everyone is a winner, some more some less :) .
    thanks to everyone who participated.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.