so my new build hmmm

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by icx, Jan 31, 2019.

1. icx

icx Supporter

i made a soso with
    Hand of Justice
    Dragon MP
    Dream Diadem
    Dream Troll Nest
    Merc with Infinity for conv :D

maxed Fire mastery + Light mastery + static field + teleport, the idea of this build was to tp around cowlvl and do nothing while they drop like flies, the build isnt that bad tho i thought i would get faster killing speed, so what i wonder if i made same build on a pala, scratch the dragon armor, and go with enigma insted, and then do and act 3 merc with full Auradin gear aswell, would that beat out the build i got now?, would the higher lvl conv from pala + double auradin gear beat my sorc's static and deal more dmg?

Very technical question lol :D haha
    Regards
    Dan

golp likes this.
  2. domi1992

domi1992 Active Member

Bug it and go cow :eek::cautious:

3. icx

icx Supporter

the torch trade over and over bug?, would like to do it without that + it takes way to long :D haha

4. Light86

Light86 Well-Known Member

if you just go cows, you would be better of using 4sox armor 20/-20 and weapon 30/-30 light faceted imo. The holy fire dmg isnt great and for other areas monsters will have higher fire resist than light most of the time and you cant break their imunities with infinity very often.
    Also this char can become very boring if you dont use any attack skills imo. Most ppl play melee ench on passion pb, dual dream and sorc tm/coh as it is more fun most of the time.
    I think a pala auradin will deal less dmg, as the conviction aura is capped anyways and light/fire mastery boost your dmg higher than paladin synergies but the paladin can use act1 faith merc + zeal for higher leech, holy shield for block, much higher resistances due to resist light/fire so it's in general a more tanky/defensive build. You should try around a bit what deals more dmg in most situations for your sorc dual auras or maxxed dream with facetes setup.

Fatty180 likes this.
  5. icx

icx Supporter

well mostly this was just a fun build i wanted to try out :p, the only purpose were cowing :D to see if it was possible to create a char that could do it fast without actually attacking :D

6. colder

colder One of the Legends Game Master

Maybe one suggestion auradins [multi-ele auras]on 1,13c havent Stack aura if you know whats this, was closed in 1.12+ patches.. it means if you get more than one ofense aura you have DMG added to one biggest for example holy shock 2k dmg + holy fire 2k dmg = 4k + elementar auras ... here you dont have it so 2kfire +2klight=2k or just one higher dmg from the highest aura so.. if you play pvm i recommend to use only one elemntar aura , dragons or dream and one two will not added double dmg just one, then you willget more equip for block/res. GL&HF

Fatty180 and CYLON like this.
  7. icx

icx Supporter

again rly nice info Colder! thx m8, sad to read it cant stack here tho, but hmm this opens up for another build focused on dream build if that does more dmg than holy fire, since i could eschutas for boosting light dmg etc. ?

8. colder

colder One of the Legends Game Master

I will recommend for you two options for sorc...Griffon + dream shield and shael um thir -35% light in phase blade = -60% l for enemy or ... dream diadem + stormshield +5/5 erbf . [ofc for two shield i prefer tog et 75%block :) ] NP

Fatty180, Atox and icx like this.
  9. icx

icx Supporter

worth testing vs what i am doin now :) thx alot !

colder likes this.
  10. Light86

Light86 Well-Known Member

Are you 100% sure of this? You can not stack 3 Auras on a merc (native aura + holy fire + holy shock) but I'm sure you can still use both auras on your mainchar. And do you mean the dmg ticks of holy fire/shock or the elemental bonus given to your melee attacks?
    Dual Dream, hoj, dragon armor is still famous auradin build in bnet servers patch 1.14+ so I think you are confused with aura stacking on a merc rather than your main char.

11. BadKid

BadKid Senior Member

Bad idea Dan, too bad

CYLON likes this.
  12. icx

icx Supporter

well after further testing, this soso cleans pits so freaking fast, so the build isnt terrible at all, its just not for higher mobs :D

• Draft saved Draft deleted