Solved some noob question about trading and value of items

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by blank96, Dec 3, 2017.

1. blank96

blank96 Senior Member

i never play D2 multiplayer before so i have no clue about trading and value of item. i checked the price check thread and notice many item are traded for runes
    1. i just got my first soj today and wonder what can i trade it for. i think i want to save for an enigma first(LOL), how many soj is needed to trade for the runes?
    2. i generaly dont know which item to keep and sell beside those that has + to all skill or class skill. i have a Chromatic Ire that look pretty good for Sorc, if it doesnt worth much i will use it for my Sorc later(not created yet) and 2 Eye of Etlich
    3. i see some people have Jewels on their gear, can someone show me a jewel worth keeping?
    4. low runes is taking half of my stash, it seem like i can get good Unique item easy enough, which runes should i keep for some specific runeword later

2. Light86

Light86 Well-Known Member

1) Soj is worth abour OHM rune. You can sell/buy them for that price ingame preatty fast. 2 Ohm = Lo, 2 Lo = Sur, 2 Sur = Ber (Ber = 8 Ohm).
    2) Unique Items drop alot in places like travincal/mephisto and its council. The high valuable uniques are those that drop from high treassureclass (tc87). Those unique can drop from bosses/champions in arealevel85 areas (e.g. Pits, Ancients Tunnels, Chaos Sanctuary). Noteworthy unique that are valuable are Griffon's Eye, Crown of Ages, Grandfather, Templer's Might and Tyrael's Armor - just to name some.
    3) About Jewels: What you socket into your gear depends which class you play. Caster for instance need Jewels like 15all res + 7fhr/20life or rare jewels with fhr/stats/res/life/mana/... and so on. Noteworthy jewels are Rainbow Facetes (unique jewels) with 5%dmg/-5%resistance, 15all res + add jewels, 15ias + add jewels, 40%dmg + add jewels, and so on... People usually prefer to buy max stats on jewels.
    4) You can cube low runes up. Put 2 same runes into cube to get a higher one, this will save you space. You can do this until BER Rune from where it is not recommended to cube up higher because you can trade them cheaper. See the server feature thread for all recipe regarding runes upgrading + downbreaking.

3. inayat

inayat Head Game Master Moderator

1 soj is around vex to ohm.
    If you want enigma it will be, if we take 1 soj for ohm. Around 22 soj to trade for ber and jah.
    Also to say what items you should keep or not. Best is to check chat and see what people are buying/selling to give you a general idea. Since a lot of trading goes on in chat.
    The link below is a good beginners guide to farming.
    http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/road-to-supersayan-in-diablo-2.540101/

Regards.

4. Godhard

Godhard Senior Member

GEMS! If you are beginner collect gems!

40 gems = VEX

Thats how I get my first Enigma on this server!

Remind, Fatty180 and inayat like this.
  5. Botlike

Botlike Well-Known Member

True, that's a very good way to obtain some wealth for start and not only. Also you can separate amethysts, rubies and skulls to sell them at 40 perfect ones for Ohm. Random jewels are also sold 40 for Ohm.

Fatty180 likes this.
  6. blank96

blank96 Senior Member

Thanks everyone!
    i combined runes yesterday for couples of time and thought they went a full circle, dk how that happened LOL. checked the wiki page and now i know what the number next to them mean.
    also had 40 gems and someone bought it right away :D

Gix likes this.
  7. almightypower

almightypower Well-Known Member

if you have more pgems i will give you ohm bcz you are new :)

Gix and AngryShapes like this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted