souvenir build

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ruh, Mar 22, 2024.

1. Ruh

Ruh Member

Hello friends.
    Before starting the season, I decided to create all the characters from all skill varieties for about a week in order to evaluate the runes and items I had accumulated.
    For example, if I had to give a few examples;
    I'm thinking of making all kinds of characters like full meteor sorc, full blizz, frozen orb and Nova, frozen orb and Hdyra.
    6 total 90 Druids are ready and waiting to be equipped.
    I made 5 barbarians. I prepared one as double-handed ax ww, one as double-handed ax ww, one as berserk, and one as golden.
    But I was quite undecided about dressing items and mercs.
    There is no rune and item problem. I have nearly 300 Ber runes and many various prepared rws.
    For example, which weapon would you recommend for Berserk Barb? Or which item should I use with grief for a two-handed axe?
    Which one do you recommend for act 5 "hire": combat, offensive, defensive of? For example, I'm thinking of using lastwish rw and eth sword.
    As you can see, I will make all the builds that are nice and fun to play. I will be waiting for all your suggestions for bow amazon and barb, my friends.

Kefflar32 and Stefansg like this.
  2. Light86

Light86 Well-Known Member

Well, I don't feel like posting hundreds of possibilities for each your character choices. But I give you a few Barb suggestions:
    1. Do not roll 2-handed grief!
      BotD will be stronger with that + 600%ed in etheral weapons than plain +400dmg in non eth base for all suitable choices:
      Glorious Axe - 92 avg. dmg, Colossus Blade - 86,5 avg. dmg, Ogre Maul (max ias cap on WW) - 91,5 avg. dmg
      Just do the Maths...
    2. On Zerker builds you have 2 options: 1-handed - or 2-handed weapon base. Allthough a 2-handed botd Zerker will deal more dmg, most people run Grief PB + 6 Ist'd sword off-hand for mf.
      Grief + Beast BA is also viable choice if you invest 1 skillpoint in Frenzy for FRW / high ias caps. But the repair costs will be really big on superior weapon bases...
      You should also consider 105fcr cap on switch (dual Hoto + arachnid + fcr ring)
    3. Frenzy barbs should run Grief PB + Death etheral Colossus Sword (or Blade) for fastest ias cap and Crushing blow vs bosses - Last Wish is not worth it imo, because Death will deal alot more dmg vs normal monsters.. Otherwise stick with Grief + Beast BA.

Kefflar32 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted