Solved Stings Maphack Mod help

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by grifftron, Aug 30, 2017.

1. grifftron

grifftron Senior Member

Hey guys,

I didn't want to hijack any other threads with this question so I just decided to make a new thread.. sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

So I have been using Stings MH for a while now, and have even copy and pasted someones coding from this site into mine so I only see items that I want on the ground. But for some reason, I think I am missing eth armor as I haven't found it in ages... I don't know much about the modding even though I have read the thread many times over.. It just is a little bit too complicated for me, so if someone could just help me out with what to look for.

All I really want to know what words do I need to put into MH to have eth armor appear when dropped? Or maybe it is coded in there already and eth armor just is very very rare and never drops?

Hope this makes sense, I just don't want to pass up good things dropped, but I guess that is the chance we take when using other peoples codes for stings.

Thanks for the help in advance.

2. Nopik

Nopik Game Master

Best Answer
    Hi.
    First you need to know code of armor which you want to modify. You can find this code in file d2maphack.vcb
    So for example we want to modify Archon plate. In d2maphack.vcb we find this "Archon Plate, utp: 1138" so code is 1138. Now open d2maphack.cfg and find there 1138. In my mh cfg i have this :

Item Colours[1138][1,4,6]: -2 //Archon Plate - Shown

this row hide (-2) for me //1 Low Quality, Cracked, Damaged //4 Magic //6 Rare (all others AP shown like normal, superior, set, unique etc.) not depends on real or ethereal ones, so if i want hide eth ones must modify it like this:

Item Colours[1138][1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8][2]: -2 //Eth Archon Plate hide all

maybe this example help you too : http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/mh-socketed-items-filter.540433/#post-798320 and you can read this one too http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/sting-maphack-configuration-guide.537869/ specially for you Section 3 - Setting up the item lines.
    If want you can post here your MH settings IN SPOILER BUTTON please and we can check exactly yours mh config. And if you need test it i can lend you some eth armors.
    Hope i help.

grifftron and inayat like this.
  3. grifftron

grifftron Senior Member

Nopik,

You are amazing. Thanks for the tips... I will try this out!

Nopik likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted